Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

9 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

So... has anyone come out and explained why Jon wasn’t roasted alive by Drogon for killing his mother?

There's no reason to believe Drogon realized how or by who's hand Dany had died - only that she was dead.
It was out of the scene but sensed it somehow and began calling and climbed into the open throne room.

It also senses Jon's "blood" (so to speak.....) - which is why he didnt fry him.

Edited by Leader

57 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:
59 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't think the show established that Bran has control of future seeing powers.

If that's the case then he would have turned down the Throne or at least looked surprised at being nominated.

yep.

"Why do you think I came all this way?"

He knew.

• Like 4

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Fell free to add an explanation why that big violent muther didn't just rip John in pieces.

Because the big violent mother knew what really killed his mom. It wasn't Jon, it was the thirst for the throne.

• Like 2

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Fell free to add an explanation why that big violent muther didn't just rip John in pieces.

Idgaf about why he didn't. Why didn't the Unsullied do anything? How'd they even know? I'm not going to nitpick - especially at the scene that made me cry.
Drogon is precious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Idgaf about why he didn't. Why didn't the Unsullied do anything? How'd they even know? I'm not going to nitpick - especially at the scene that made me cry.
Drogon is precious.

Drogon nudging mommy? Holy hell, was about to cry...

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Drogon is precious.

......You're something else. I'll give you that.

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

There's no reason to believe Drogon realized how or by who's hand Dany had died - only that she was dead.
It was out of the scene but sensed it somehow and began calling and climbed into the open throne room.

It also senses Jon's "blood" (so to speak.....) - which is why he didnt fry him.

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Gendry was a pretty damn chill guy. With both Tyrion and Bran counciling, her would have been the most ideal candidate.

Gendry wants a family. That disqualifies him based on the rules Tyrion laid out. 

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So, you don't see the spin-off potential here? Jon beyond the wall, Bran looking for Drogon, Sansa ruling a new country, Arya heading further West?

This ending is basically wide open.

Starks will never have rivals in the North. Not anytime soon with half the population and houses gone with Sansa sporting the ability to pick new houses.

They locked up the Stormlands. Brought Edmure back. Showed Robin and Yohn united. Sam and Bronn can control the Reach easy enough. Bronn being Lord protector and Bran can assign loyal houses.

Westerlands and Dorne would be the only real shots at political turmoil anytime in the near future.