Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

13 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I was actually thinking prequel so I guess spinoff was the wrong word but the adventures of Bronn the sellsword and his exploits leading up to working for a Stark would be quite entertaining and his character has the on screen charisma to make people forget the primary characters a bit, which will be difficult to do in any prequel, spinoff or whatever.

I could be down for that. We don't know much about his past, so it's not like we would be revisiting a lot of stuff that we already know.

1 minute ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Honestly, I want all the spinoffs possible. I am addicted to this series and haven't even read the books yet.

HOOK GAME OF THRONES INTO MY VEINS

After sitting on it, I'm upset that we didn't get more from the Tyrion/Jamie scene. That episode moved a little fast but it is what it is. Next week is gonna be crazy. Would be so GoT to bring Gendry back and then he dies next episode lol

5 hours ago, JonStark said:

Enough with this. The episode doesn't air for another 5 days. Even something as simple as this spoils expectations for those who wait to watch it live. I literally don't want to know anything about the episode until I see it for myself. Maybe instead of having "NO BOOK SPOILERS" in the title we should have "NO LEAK SPOILERS".

Bottom line, if anyone watches leak before the show airs on television, keep it to yourself. It's really not that hard.

He didn't spoil anything. That's like complaining people saying Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was a great movie and you should see it. Then you go off on them for "ruining" your expectations of the movie.  Literally nothing about that post spoils anything what so ever.

3 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:
6 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Dance of Dragons? Lot of expensive CGI but could be really cool.

No, the Dance of Dragons was a civil war among Targs. The Targ Conquest would have been the forming of the 7 kingdoms as one entity.

This 

4 hours ago, JonStark said:

Yeah, I've probably been here longer than you. I couldn't get into the email address that was on my account because it was so old so I had to create a new username. But thanks for the attack. 

It spoils expectations. When people were freaking out about the Loot Train Battle, I was sitting there the entire episode waiting for something epic to happen, and when I heard the Dothraki screaming, I pretty much knew that Drogon was following. You could say "Well you should've known that when Jon said the Queen was gone", but she could've sent them there as a decoy and went somewhere else. There's just no need to post it at all when most people wait to watch it live. If you're not saying anything about the episode, what type of response are you looking for?

You do know you basically just spoiled the episode for someone who hasn't seen it right?

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

He didn't spoil anything. That's like complaining people saying Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was a great movie and you should see it. Then you go off on them for "ruining" your expectations of the movie.  Literally nothing about that post spoils anything what so ever.

Not the same at all. Read the rest of the thread, I'm not getting back into this. Fact is a lot of people feel the same way I do and the only ones that don't are the ones that can't wait until the show airs live to watch it.

2 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Not the same at all. Read the rest of the thread, I'm not getting back into this. Fact is a lot of people feel the same way I do and the only ones that don't are the ones that can't wait until the show airs live to watch it.

You know that happens in this thread so why do you even open it before you watch it?

Getting back on topic again...Aegon the Conqueror is likely not going to be a spinoff based on GRRM's feelings on doing a Robert's Rebellion. We likely already know too much of the story to get a full show on Aegon the Conqueror, but I could be wrong.

An iron bank or citadel show would be interesting.