Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

45 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Khal Drogo?

Drogo never had to deal with this Dany.  Other Khal's definitely stood up to her...but they died.

But seriously...what exactly is the Dream Team's plan to capture a Wight?  The best plan would be for Dany to ride Drogon, make sure he doesn't roar to give up her position, and swoop in at the back of the marching army (where the White Walkers aren't) and snag one in Drogon's feet.  In and out in seconds.

A bit of a slower episode but I like episodes when the tension is allowed to build. 

God knows how they hope to find a single Walker, and judging by the preview, they don't. 

Surely the North + Danys army and dragons is enough? 

Take care of Cersei quickly then head North. 

Also love how people accept dragons exist but laugh off the idea of White Walkers. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Episode 6 was frickin nuts.. best episode of the season and a Top 5 all timer candidate. Top 7-8 for sure. 

Enough with this. The episode doesn't air for another 5 days. Even something as simple as this spoils expectations for those who wait to watch it live. I literally don't want to know anything about the episode until I see it for myself. Maybe instead of having "NO BOOK SPOILERS" in the title we should have "NO LEAK SPOILERS".

Bottom line, if anyone watches leak before the show airs on television, keep it to yourself. It's really not that hard.

• Like 4

How is saying an episode was good a spoiler? I literally didn't say a single thing about the episode. Get over yourself. Must be an absolute blast at parties. What a nice first post. I can tell you're gonna be a fun one. 

Edited by BayRaider

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

How is saying an episode was good a spoiler? I literally didn't say a single thing about the episode. Get over yourself. Must be an absolute blast at parties. What a nice first post. I can tell you're gonna be a fun one. 

"Enough with this" implies he's either been lurking for a long time or is an alt account. Going with alt.

20 minutes in and I had to go earn a living. Can't wait to finish it when I get home.

29 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah, I've probably been here longer than you. I couldn't get into the email address that was on my account because it was so old so I had to create a new username. But thanks for the attack. 

It spoils expectations. When people were freaking out about the Loot Train Battle, I was sitting there the entire episode waiting for something epic to happen, and when I heard the Dothraki screaming, I pretty much knew that Drogon was following. You could say "Well you should've known that when Jon said the Queen was gone", but she could've sent them there as a decoy and went somewhere else. There's just no need to post it at all when most people wait to watch it live. If you're not saying anything about the episode, what type of response are you looking for?