Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

13 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

@BayRaider and anyone else, we went through this before over here, couldn't you have just hidden your comment on the episode so that someone could read it if they would like?

[edit] Incase you aren't aware, you can type out ]spoiler[ and ]/spoiler[ (revers all brackets to display correctly) at either end of text and it will show in a hidden content box like this...

Reveal hidden contents

This is where spoilers go

Definitely will do that next time. Didn't know how sensitive some could be just calling an episode good or bad, my goodness. Will avoid the whole riffraff next time and put spoiler tags.

• Like 2

Just now, BayRaider said:

Insulting people is childish and shows how low character/intelligence you are. In my 5200 posts ive never once insulted anyone no matter how much I have disagreed with their opinion or perspective. Grow up man. Were here to discuss/debate with each other and have a good time. Not call each other idiots. 

Do... Do you not see how funny this is?  Really though, this is like that scene in Dumb and Dumber where Loyd bets Harry that he can get him to make a bet before the end of the day.

Edited by HorizontoZenith

Can we get back on topic guys...

The comment by Davos about thinking that he might still be rowing is one of the many reasons that Davos is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. Davos plays the role of saying what the fans are thinking and is the voice of reason. (also his correction of Jon I think it was to use "fewer" was pretty great)

• Like 1

Just now, skywlker32 said:

Can we get back on topic guys...

The comment by Davos about thinking that he might still be rowing is one of the many reasons that Davos is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. Davos plays the role of saying what the fans are thinking and is the voice of reason. (also his correction of Jon I think it was to use "fewer" was pretty great)

Davos is having a phenomenal dialogue season this year lol. Hard not to like him, and the pairing with him and Jon really works. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Davos is having a phenomenal dialogue season this year lol. Hard not to like him, and the pairing with him and Jon really works. 

I'd welcome it if one of the spinoffs proposed was a sitcom with Jon and Davos as "roommates" in a castle (roommates as in Jon as the ruler, Davos as an advisor).

Edited by skywlker32

Piggy backing on @skywlker32, let's get the discussion back to the show itself. No more talk with regards to those who have viewed the leaked episode. BayRaider has already stated that he will put comments behind spoiler walls in the future, there's no reason to keep beating that dead horse. If anyone else wants to discuss the leaked episode, that's why we have the ability to hide it. 

Just now, BroncosFan2010 said:

Back to the topic.

Can we get a Bronn spinoff please? It could be like the Better Call Saul to GOT's Breaking Bad haha

This is a spinoff I would definitely watch.  Literally anything that would happen after the events of this series.  The only way I'd watch a prequel would be if it was something that happened at least 200 years before the events of the current series. 

This is a spinoff I would definitely watch.  Literally anything that would happen after the events of this series.  The only way I'd watch a prequel would be if it was something that happened at least 200 years before the events of the current series. 

I was actually thinking prequel so I guess spinoff was the wrong word but the adventures of Bronn the sellsword and his exploits leading up to working for a Stark would be quite entertaining and his character has the on screen charisma to make people forget the primary characters a bit, which will be difficult to do in any prequel, spinoff or whatever.