Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

No it really doesn't. Ever since he died/Lord of Lighted, the show has gone overboard IMO with his doom and gloom brooding character. It really does seem like he'll win the Iron Throne and be miserable just like Ned would have been.

True, but from a glance he would be the best one to lead, because he's the one who doesn't want it. It's a duty for him, not a privilege. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

No it really doesn't. Ever since he died/Lord of Lighted, the show has gone overboard IMO with his doom and gloom brooding character. It really does seem like he'll win the Iron Throne and be miserable just like Ned would have been.

So he'll be the right leader they need.

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

This is a spinoff I would definitely watch.  Literally anything that would happen after the events of this series.  The only way I'd watch a prequel would be if it was something that happened at least 200 years before the events of the current series. 

It'll be a medieval/fantasy family sitcom where he's dealing with issues of being lord of House Stokeworth with his not-all-there wife. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

well he was murdered. That sort of changes a person.

2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

True, but from a glance he would be the best one to lead, because he's the one who doesn't want it. It's a duty for him, not a privilege. 

Oh I get it. In a sense it solves two treacheries at once, both Lannister and Baratheon. I get why they do it that way.

I just also would prefer that he's happy, at least somewhat.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh I get it. In a sense it solves two treacheries at once, both Lannister and Baratheon. I get why they do it that way.

I just also would prefer that he's happy, at least somewhat.

its definitely why they put that Easter Egg in there. In a sense. Some on here might literally have their head explode considering that almost confirmed what the ending is going to be.

I created a topic if people would like to give some input into the courtesy guidelines regarding spoilers.

Looks like nobody created a welcome sticky for this sub, so I’ll get one up and put whatever we come up with in there as well.