NFL Kickoff GDT: Falcons @ Eagles

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Eagles
    • Falcons

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

ryan had ine good year wuth shanahan, thats it. his first year with him his production took a serious hit. it wasnt really shanahan.

Well Ill just chalk it up to it took a year to learn the system. Thats what people are saying about him with Sark. Took a year to learn the system and get used to the new OC. Now people expect big things from the Ryan and the Falcons this season. So far its a new season but same results. Where is Calvin Ridley btw? Like he is their 1st round pick and supposedly the best receiver in the draft. Im just frustrated because I picked the Falcons to win the NFCS and they wont win it looking like this. They have back to back divisional games against the Panthers and Saints coming up. If they cant somehow win this game these next two weeks is going to be big for them. They cant start off (0-3) and expect to do anything in a brutal division and conference this season. 

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

I know i usually defend him but Ryan is straight trash tonight as is our offense in general with all the drops.   Im not even really mad at Sark as the plays are there to be had but the players can't get the job done on the field at all.   Our defense has played quite well and deserves better than the offense is giving them.

Whoa there, don't deny Sark his due. He's doing his damnedest to neuter the offense.

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I still can’t believe the Eagles didn’t trade Foles tbh

Pretty dumb. 

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I know i usually defend him but Ryan is straight trash tonight as is our offense in general with all the drops.   Im not even really mad at Sark as the plays are there to be had but the players can't get the job done on the field at all.   Our defense has played quite well and deserves better than the offense is giving them.

matt ryan is awful. time to scout qbs for 19 draft

Archived