NFL Kickoff GDT: Falcons @ Eagles

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Eagles
    • Falcons

2 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

And I understand that, I really do.  I'm just saying, the drop off in offensive numbers from 2016 to 2017 clearly wasn't an accident and they paid him anyways.  Should have let him just play the final year of his deal out

but advanced metrics realky liked ryan. he isnt the 2016 version, literally no qb was as that was an all time season. but it wasnt hard to see he was better than his stats, he had an insane amount of drops/tips that lead to ints.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Glad to know that a Super Bowl hasn't changed the fans at the Linc.

Disclaimer: The one time I've been to the Linc - my only live NFL game - it was a pleasurable experience. However, it was probably because the Eagles handed the Seelers their ***** that day.

But their players are all on team friendly deals. 

Very passionate too. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

He usually doesn't play this bad. Also, the quarterbacks are always going to be overpaid regardless of who it is, as long as you show some potential of being a Pro Bowl type player. Jimmy G for minute had the most lucrative deal in NFL history. It's just how it goes. 

I agree but Im saying is that the Falcons have gave Ryan everything he has needed. He has been in the league for 10yrs now. After coming off a season where he only threw 20tds he has to come out the next season and look better and he hasnt and thats why I say he is frustrating, 

Archived