Week 1 GDT: LETS GO!!!

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Wasted the 2nd overall pick on a guy so dependent on others... Gettleman logic.

I don't know if he'll be good/great, but his teammates are doing him no favors. they can't even hold the line.

Just now, showtime said:

Nate Peterman is legitimately the worst QB in the entire league.  You have a QB on your roster that you drafted in the first round.  You refuse to play the QB you drafted in the first round in favor of the worst QB in the league.

My goodness.  This actually makes me angry and I need to step away for a moment.

Has the rest of their team looked like something you'd want to throw a raw rookie QB in behind though?  Might as well just let Peterman eat the brunt of it.  He's terrible anyway, with no chance to really get any better.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Has the rest of their team looked like something you'd want to throw a raw rookie QB in behind though?  Might as well just let Peterman eat the brunt of it.  He's terrible anyway, with no chance to really get any better.

The OL hasn't looked terrible pass blocking, but they haven't been able to run the ball and Peterman has made some BAD throws so far.

Just now, Malik said:

I don't know if he'll be good/great, but his teammates are doing him no favors. they can't even hold the line.

I mean, that's the point.  We all knew the Giants have a horrible OL.  Drafting Saquon is a waste, even without taking positional value when it comes to contracts into account.

Archived