Week 1 GDT: LETS GO!!!

TheVillain112

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

LOL you couldn't beat us when the refs were basically giving you guys calls in your favor all day.

You were able to come back in large part because of the horrible call on the punt recovery.   Not sure you have room to talk when the refs sucked for both sides.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

LOL you couldn't beat us when the refs were basically giving you guys calls in your favor all day.

The refs literally argued against the laws of physics to give you guys the ball and give you momentum back. You literally had less penalty yardage and less penalties despite Hue Jackson notoriously being a coach that has teams that lack discipline. Your team was only in the game because of the refs. Enjoy your close to a Win.

I knew it would be a matter of time before a 10:00 OT failed to produce a winner. Maybe now the league can admit the way they do OT is flawed and go with college rules next year.

Some of the greatest college football games of the past 25 years have been OT thrillers. As an OSU fan I can testify to this.

8 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I'm actually excited that he got his garbage game out of the way in Week 1.

Watching him the last couple of years, I get the sense that he's been on a steady decline and being bailed out by Brown, Bell and Schuster an awful lot. I don't think he's a top-5 QB and maybe not even top-10. He can still take the Steelers to the playoffs, but it also wouldn't shock me if he completely fell apart this year.

Just now, pf9 said:

I knew it would be a matter of time before a 10:00 OT failed to produce a winner. Maybe now the league can admit the way they do OT is flawed and go with college rules next year.

Some of the greatest college football games of the past 25 years have been OT thrillers. As an OSU fan I can testify to this.

Except we would still be playing that game. Like, literally the game would go to 08:00 pm if it required a defensive stop after an offensive score.

Archived