Week 1 Overreactions

footbull3196

The NFCW will be dominated by the Rams. Oh wait, I predicted that to happen anyways lol. That is barring a rash of injuries.

The Cards look bad. Like really bad. So Jimmy G isnt going to lead the Niners to an undefeated season after all. The Seahawks has lost too. So the NFCW Week 1 are all 0-1 today. The Rams have to take care of business tomorrow night and they will be the only team to win in the division with the Cards coming to LA after their pathetic performance. The Rams could be 2-0 and on its way to running away with the division. 

I cant wait to see Stephen A. Smith clown the Cowboys tomorrow. On the flip side I will have to hear Skip and Will Cain make excuses why the Cowboys lost and then say they still had a chance to win and that they still will make the playoffs. In the words of Skip, "the Cowboys will still find a way to make the playoffs, I dont know!" lol.

7 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I cant wait to see Stephen A. Smith clown the Cowboys tomorrow. On the flip side I will have to hear Skip and Will Cain make excuses why the Cowboys lost and then say they still had a chance to win and that they still will make the playoffs. In the words of Skip, "the Cowboys will still find a way to make the playoffs, I dont know!" lol.

You know you aren't forced to watch them right?

Archived