Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

Seems like a perfect storm, with Alexander, and a banged up OL, a young mobile QB who doesn't like to give up on a doomed play, questionable WR talent, unquestionably bad OC, and TEs that would struggle to start for a lot of college teams.  

16 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Seems like a perfect storm, with Alexander, and a banged up OL, a young mobile QB who doesn't like to give up on a doomed play, questionable WR talent, unquestionably bad OC, and TEs that would struggle to start for a lot of college teams.  

............... I agree with this 10000000%. I am not sure what to do with my hands. 

27 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Or what about the loss of Witten? 

With that safety blanket maybe Dak doesn't have the option to get rid of it like he once did.

We have been using an assortment of TEs in that role. Its an option route at the 8 yard mark. I dont know if its Dak or the TE's; but something isnt clicking.

13 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So basically speaking it's Dak > A Rod when it matters most :D

After reading this EVERYONE should get down on their hands and knees and worship the Ground DAK walks on !!!

Easy, turbo.

6 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Geez, someone hated Romo.

Romo was probably a top 4QB in his prime with the Cowboys but spent most his career here with little defensive help and during parts of his career did have a habit of trying to hard to make plays out of nothing that lead to interceptions which lead to a lot of hate in this board 

3 hours ago, quiller said:

Romo was probably a top 4QB in his prime with the Cowboys but spent most his career here with little defensive help and during parts of his career did have a habit of trying to hard to make plays out of nothing that lead to interceptions which lead to a lot of hate in this board 

At no point in his career was Romo ever a top 4 QB.

54 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

At no point in his career was Romo ever a top 4 QB.

He was top 10, consistently

meanwhile, dak has the second lowest # of Td throws for qbs that have started and played the entire season, only trailing Mariotta 

#1 in sacks, also known as drive killers

23 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

That makes me want to throw up. He isn’t worth half that amount given his inability to throw the ball and avoid sacks and fumbles.

That's a potential killer. That would make him a top 3 paid QB with Arod and Matt Ryan.

Archived