Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

Unless I misread the numbers oh, it appears Dak Prescott had the second best quarterback rating this weekend. Which included 455 yards 3 touchdowns and three clutch drives in a fourth quarter and overtime. So even with his terrible turnovers, he rated second-best. Why is it people are having such a hard time believing in this kid. Not to mention stats do not measure heart toughness confidence and poise. He almost reminds me of Rocky. Not as talented or as gifted as others but his heart is so big he just finds the way. Someone else says maybe he's too naive to realize he's not supposed to win and be this good

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And had he not thrown two horrible INTs and not repeatedly overthrown Gallup, this game wouldn’t have been close. The problem is that he’s wildly inaccurate and wildly inconsistent. If he can’t throw a 3 yard checkdown, there’s no guarantee he’s completing a pass.

I did like how he worked more to the te’s this game ( also young te’s looked great). TE’s can be a great tool for a young Qb. 

He needs to work on that timing with gallop though. Kid could have easily had two td’s. Also he still takes way too many sacks. 

Like to see them call more simple pa rollout plays for dak as he’s pretty good on the run working outside the pocket. 

You can ***** about many things with Dak, but when it counts, he has been money....

Scott Kacsmar Retweeted Scott Kacsmar

Updated 4QC/GWD opportunity records

Dak: 13-9 (.591)
Wentz: 4-12 (.250)

QBR on those drives

Dak - 83.1 (highest in NFL since 2006)
Wentz - 60.3

Dak has as many game-winning drives (4) against the Eagles as Wentz has in the NFL.

36 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Can’t imagine it will change his accuracy over 10-15 yards

Does anyone know if there are any stats for QB’s and how many throws over 25 yrds comp versus incomplete  just wondering all I know is Dak is among the leaders for 40 yard plus TD’s 

Archived