Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

10 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

And did it make Minnesota better?  Or would Minnesota have been better off keeping Keemun for $14M less per year and upgrade another position or 2?  

Keemun has been pretty brutal so I’m not sure. I think much like Dallas, Minnesota probably made a bad hire at OC.

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Through First Three Seasons:

Dak 30-15 10,122 Yards 79 TOTD 24 INT

Big Ben 25-11 8,519 58 TOTD 43 INT

Brady 34-12 10,227 71 TOTD 38 INT

P. Manning 26-22 12,287 88 TOTD 58 INT 

^^^^ From twitter

But....but....It just doesn't "feel" right sometimes.

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Through First Three Seasons:

Dak 30-15 10,122 Yards 79 TOTD 24 INT

Big Ben 25-11 8,519 58 TOTD 43 INT

Brady 34-12 10,227 71 TOTD 38 INT

P. Manning 26-22 12,287 88 TOTD 58 INT 

^^^^ From twitter

Personally with a Dak I think it is interesting to compare him with Big Ben in a lot ways now will he develops to be the passer Big Ben is who knows but for his first theee years has been a better PASSER then Big Ben was his first three years and you could argue Big Ben has a better surrounding team his first three years in both sides the ball    No way compare to Brady Manning but there isn’t yet another QB period past or present IMO to compare to Brady Manning except maybe Dan Mariono in how they came out and ended up dominating from beginning 

I also disagree with the statement made about him needing all these no 1 around him.   Yes he needs a good top 10-15 level WR core but So do most QB. He needs a top ten OL    RB top 15 would do but these are my Opinions.    

The thing that bugs me a lot in all these debates is the level of extreme that seems to be taken by a lot.  

I put Dak at about 13 to 15 in rankings as a. QB   Personally I think that is good enough to win a super bowl.  I also feel he can move up that list as years go by and he improves his feel for the game and gets more consistent with his mechanics so real bad throws are eliminated 

I also get real made when we point out mistakes made by top flight QB where they okay worse then Dak at times.   When I do this I am trying to say all QB at times make mistakes we ignore it with top flight QB because we know that’s a aberration   Dak is a young QB like young QB he will make mistakes.   I also like to show that even with the BEST QB they have to have a solid base around them both in play calling and personal to succeed and it’s a balance 

and thinking of it as a balance when I say the main problem facing Dallas right now in its struggles scoring POINTS per our expectations is the OL I am not saying Dak is not making mistakes or is somehow a top flight QB being held back I am saying the mistakes by the OL - the penalties the poor blocking are a bigger problem then Dak limiting the offense   

I never look at numbers as my main resource. I like my eye test. But since you have confirmed such good play, it really amazes me how posters on here continue to "hate" not like or believe Dak isn't our long tern answer. Freakin Christ, that is not a small sample size and may literally be the MOST important factor in a franchise QB. Balls of steel and a heart of gold WHEN IT MATTERS MOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived