The Pot Thread

Ty21

So as you all know I’m living on my own and I’m thinking about investing in new pots/cookware for the kitchen. My ex was really into pioneer women pots but I wasn’t a fan because they were flimsy and also I hate my ex. She eats so much McDonald’s it kinda takes away from Tank Bawse’s McDonald’s icon status and puts him to shame. Anyway, I’m looking for something sturdy and decent. Not too cheap and not to expensive. Working in a restaurant makes me appreciate quality pots 

19 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

gotta go double handle imo 

999999-069858303640.jpg

unless you got the forearm strength for the single handle. i know i can't handle those. i know my limit when it comes to pots. 

what kind of pot you thinking bro? 

I’ve been single for months now, my forearm strength is amongst America’s elite

But I’m not thinking of anything in particular, mostly just a whole new set. And a fat bottomed one that I could put chili in and stuff.

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’ve been single for months now, my forearm strength is amongst America’s elite

But I’m not thinking of anything in particular, mostly just a whole new set. And a fat bottomed one that I could put chili in and stuff.

oh word then yeah man i'd go single handle just for the practicality of it. more aesthetic appeal. i guess it depends on your kitchen. what's your set-up like? you don't want a double handle in certain kitchen set-ups. i use a pan as my pot and just cook very small amounts tbh. if your pot budget is tight. 

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

cast iron, fools

7 hours ago, mistakey said:

calphalon or bust imo

6 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Instant is the only pot I use now. 

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Instant Pot, cast iron, and a couple Calphalon pots/pans.

These are the 4 posts to follow. 

Cast iron for your meat frypan

Calphalon set for all your other pots and pans

Instant Pot for making things quicker and easier.

Then, while not a pot or pan, also add in a sous vide

Archived