GDT Semèn De: Laissez les bons temps rouler!

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. It’s in the title.

Is it bad that I'm still somewhat optimistic because of the defense as a whole and the offense working some things out? Clearly I want to win but even mediocre kicking has us 2-0. I feel like I'd be a lot angrier if we were expecting to compete for the playoffs. 

I'm still numb but there there are actual positives from the major sides of the ball.

7 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Harrison played a lot better 

our defense is phenomenal 

ogunjobi is unreal. 

Garrett was getting chipped or doubled teamed almost every play. 

We need a better rotation at RB chubbs looked good. 

I hope Randall is okay for Thursday. 

Sign Dez and Bailey. Trade Gordon for a burner. Maybe Dede Westbrook and a conditional pick or whatever 

I do want to see Chubb get more carries. It seems like he’s run the ball better than Hyde has. 

Just now, nugpimpen said:

Is it bad that I'm still somewhat optimistic because of the defense as a whole and the offense working some things out? Clearly I want to win but even mediocre kicking has us 2-0. I feel like I'd be a lot angrier if we were expecting to compete for the playoffs. 

I'm still numb but there there are actual positives from the major sides of the ball.

I feel like we played slightly better overall this week than last week.  Pitt got in their own way a lot.

1 minute ago, nugpimpen said:

offense is like a d+

defense an A+

Zane Deshone Kizer of kicking. 

Archived