Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

Friendly reminder for those who missed last game. Night call will be based on forum timestamps.

If your vote is 11:00pm EST or later it WILL NOT count. Get your votes in by 10:59pm EST for them to count.

Night moves deadline will be 11:20pm EST. You can change your moves as often as you want until then.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lol, I read it as do we instead of we do. 

Other then me, who do you think is scum? 

Ive answered this a few times. I think the last time was just like a page or two ago. I think James has the most scummy single post. I am most intrigued by your lynch. Otherwise I would be game for a low activity poster. 

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why did you split your votes then? 

I voted for who i thought was scum, Whicker, Ted, James all come off equally as scum hence the vote split. James obviously being the main suspect but it's D1 he could just be an incompetent civ trying to go along with everything.

James' post are definitely strange, but I also agree with him. I wouldn't bet my life, but nothing has really changed my opinion. Others see what I've seen and I want to see how it plays out. James will inevitably be scrutinized tomorrow regardless of what you flip.

So here is a thought. What if Whicker pushed Pickle to flush out someone who pushes people hard as a civ....then once they see his reaction James (who routinely dies Night 1 as mafia due to slip ups) volunteers to be the buss continuing with scummy posts and pushing beyond what is necessary drawing attention to himself....thoughts...too outlandish?

Just thinking outside the box 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So here is a thought. What if Whicker pushed Pickle to flush out someone who pushes people hard as a civ....then once they see his reaction James (who routinely dies Night 1 as mafia due to slip ups) volunteers to be the buss continuing with scummy posts and pushing beyond what is necessary drawing attention to himself....thoughts...too outlandish?

I feel like you've posted similarly to this before...

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

James' post are definitely strange, but I also agree with him. I wouldn't bet my life, but nothing has really changed my opinion. Others see what I've seen and I want to see how it plays out. James will inevitably be scrutinized tomorrow regardless of what you flip.

So how confident are you on a scale of 1-10

1....being the time you red lettered me as a civ when you were a civ based on a read lol

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I dont follow. You think JAmes is mafia and did this to get test reactions and ultimately get himself killed?

Archived