Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

It's sad that some of you actually think Flash is not going stop having issues once he's in New England. He's going to make multiple pro bowl, probably all pro, second coming of Moss kind of stats. The only thing stopping this would be Brady slowing down. Y'all are delusional if you think he keeps screwing up in New England. He sees the $$$ and notoriety.

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

If he is locker room cancer or someone who distracts from the team goal he has to go. 

I personally think he's being strong armed out by Landry. At least we could probably still trade for Beckham maybe. There is no silver lining. He's going to beast in New England.

I’m not often “that guy” but here, I don’t wish Hash success in NE. All the crap we’ve put up with him over the course of six years and very little of him being on the field. I already hate NE. Now they add a legitimate WR1 who we’ve had inactive the last five years essentially. This is gross.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

I personally think he's being strong armed out by Landry. At least we could probably still trade for Beckham maybe. There is no silver lining. He's going to beast in New England.

That's a bold prediction...We are talking about a guy who has had a really tough time turning it around.  Could it be the curse of Cleveland?  Sure

I think his demons will eventually catch up again.  Rooting for him as a person...but not the player.

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

It's sad that some of you actually think Flash is not going stop having issues once he's in New England. He's going to make multiple pro bowl, probably all pro, second coming of Moss kind of stats. The only thing stopping this would be Brady slowing down. Y'all are delusional if you think he keeps screwing up in New England. He sees the $$$ and notoriety.

Ah yyeah cause now he will stop being lazy. Didn’t work for Britt or Floyd or Herndez. Patriots way couldn’t beat out the gang life. 

Gordon isn’t Moss. Gordon has the physical ability of Moss but no where near the work ethics or route running ability. 

Archived