Who's your 2 favorite players and which one do you like better and why?

mdonnelly21

Brian Dawkins #1, Deuce McAllister #2 (Until Wentz is more proven)

Dawkins (and fantasy football) made me graduate from casual eagle/nfl fan to diehard fan. And obviously he's an Eagle.

Deuce was just fun to watch and I loved his running style,  except when he was dragging 3 eagles into the endzone. 

#1 Julio Jones - Total package. Just a freak who can dominate and take over a game like very few players can. I've said it before but if he played with a QB who had a stonger arm and better deep ball he'd set records. Also his attitude off the field is A+. Not a diva like alot of players at his position. 

#2 Michael Vick - The whole reason I became a Falcons fan. Legend in Madden 04 and mabey the most exciting player ever in his early days with the Falcons. 

Honorable mention to Ed Reed. 

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Brian Dawkins #1, Deuce McAllister #2 (Until Wentz is more proven)

Dawkins (and fantasy football) made me graduate from casual eagle/nfl fan to diehard fan. And obviously he's an Eagle.

Deuce was just fun to watch and I loved his running style,  except when he was dragging 3 eagles into the endzone. 

As a Saints fan I was pleasantly surprised to see a Deuce mention in this thread by a non-Saints fan. That said, when he was healthy, he was an absolute joy to watch with his combo of size, speed, and angry running style. 

15 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski - both for obvious reasons

Non-my team; JJ Watt and Luke Keuchly. One is the most dominant all-round defender I've ever seen, the other is supremely intelligent and assassin-like. 

Kuechly and Pat Willis are probably tied for my 3rd favorite player.

1. Barry Sanders- Absolutely loved watching him growing up. Watching him make defenders consistently miss in the open field was probably the most impressive thing I've seen a NFL player do since I started watching the game over 20 years ago.

2. Cris Carter- The weekly acrobatic catches were a thing of beauty. I'd always try to mimic his sidelines catches whenever I played. I don't think I've seen a better set of hands.

(HM) Alvin Kamara- The versatility is such a weapon. His ability to line up and run routes as a WR is also very impressive. However it is his ability to make people miss that makes him truly special. Obviously as a rookie he was a terror for defenses, and so far in his 2nd year he has shown no signs of slowing down. There have been several times in the past 2 weeks to start this season where it appears multiple defenders have him contained and he still finds a way to get around them and pick up more yards. 

Jason Witten- Seeing Giants, Eagles and Redskin fans have fits about him finding open spots while basically having no speed makes so many fond memories. On top of that he was a class act and a true iron man of the NFL. What every NFL player should try to be on and off the field.

Larry Allen- IMO the best OL ever because of his dominance and versatility. Quite a player who can seal up a hole on your offensive line where ever you need him too. Was also a stand up guy who wore the star like a class act.

Jessie The Hammer Tuggle and Deion Sanders if im allowed to pick home team guys.

John Henderson and Torry Holt if not the Falcons

Of the 4 though Tuggle is my favorite player of all time and his son Grady Jarrett is catching up pretty dang quickly on my list of all time favs with the way he plays for us :)

Archived