GDT - Prime Time - Browns to ground the Jets

brooks1957

27 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Ogbah and devalve out, Kirksey and Randall doubtful, Landry Questionable. Damn hue maybe Haley was right ***** 

Not that it matters a ton but I think Randall was questionable instead of doubtful.  I really hope Randall and Landry an play.

Ogbah we played pretty well without, I was hoping it would mean more Avery but I guess not based on the saints game.

Devalve is whatever, hopefully he will play for us eventually this season.

Kirksey we can play without, I always like how Burgess plays when he gets the chance.

Randall is a difference maker in our secondary, I REALLY hope he can go.  Landry obviously with Gordon down we need.

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

^^^^

Randall has made our defense work, BBC will be a good fill in, better than peppers last year.

And WOW the difference between Peppers last year at FS and Peppers this year at SS....

Half of the addition Randall made was just moving Peppers back to where he belongs.

1 minute ago, CBrownsman said:

And WOW the difference between Peppers last year at FS and Peppers this year at SS....

Half of the addition Randall made was just moving Peppers back to where he belongs.

Peppers looks pretty good so far. I’m glad the move is paying off 

2 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

Just now, buno67 said:

Peppers looks pretty good so far. I’m glad the move is paying off 

Who’da thunk Peppers was a natural SS?? Smh...

Such an idiotic decision last year.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sachi. Tbh I wouldn't draft a ss in the first round, you can find them later 

6 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I agree, but randall is making Greg's angel position work. Which is unbelievable.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think everyone thought he was a natural SS but they had so much crap in the secondary (thanks sashi) he was moved there cause he was the best athlete on the team. Just wish Peppers could make a difference in the return game!

36 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think everyone thought he was a natural SS but they had so much crap in the secondary (thanks sashi) he was moved there cause he was the best athlete on the team. Just wish Peppers could make a difference in the return game!

Faulty logic imo.

If you’re going to have holes either way, at least play the premier talents at their natural position.

And yeah, he needs to get it together and provide some juice on punts.

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

I mean, we had BBC last year too. Now all of a sudden he can play FS after never once trying him there last year?

Archived