GDT - Prime Time - Browns to ground the Jets

brooks1957

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeha he definitely impacted the game heavily, just not on the stat sheet.

To me he dictated what the saints tried to do. They didn’t utilize as many long developing pass plays. Not as many as they are use to. The come times they tried to get something going. Garrett got to him or really applied the pressure to him

32 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

They barely ran towards the left. Consistently going right and we still had issues stopping Kamara.

Idk Kamara didn’t nearly have that good of a game as expected. I thought he would go off at least for 150 all purpose years and prolly flirt with 200. Only had 99yards 0TDs. 

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Idk Kamara didn’t nearly have that good of a game as expected. I thought he would go off at least for 150 all purpose years and prolly flirt with 200. Only had 99yards 0TDs. 

Yeah I thought they bottled him up pretty well tbh.

He’s a great player, he’s gonna make plays.

Hell you look at the game, the Browns defended Kamara pretty well. He had one good run play when he ripped off one for 18yards but after that it was nothing special. He had 10 rushes go for at least 3 yards or less. Hell, he didn’t have a single catch in the 2nd half. SO truly Kamara was only an offensive force in the 1st half and the saints offense was only held to 3 points with him. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We were all worried he would destroy our coverage but he made zero impact in the passing game. He has no catches and no targets in the 2nd half 

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The one disappointing thing is when he did get the ball we couldn't seem to tackle him.

We did fairly well given that, but if the first or second guy was able to take him down he would have half the yards from scrimmage :-P

9 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

We have to win this game.

If we can’t get it done here, I honestly don’t know when we ever will.

Home game vs rookie qb. To a man, our team is better than theirs.

Come on Brownies...

This.

I feel like if we want to be competative, we need to AT LEAST win the jets game, and quite frankly I think we need to win the Oakland game too.  This is the easiest stretch of our schedule.  He came of a VERY difficult 2 games against two of the best offenses in the league and showed up against both of them, almost winning both games.  If we lay an egg against the Jets it will be very disheartening.  And if we cant beat Oakland either, who has just been bad this season, I will have little faith that this team can sustain winning football play.

Archived