Wideouts: Panic or Perseverance - What to do? [Update: Jordan Matthews Returns]

Kiltman

11 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I'll tear a hole right in the crotch of my jorts if he drafts Harry. 

He'll move right in front of Dallas once again to do it. Why do you think Howie traded for that extra 2nd from Balt? He knew he would have to trade up for N'keal this coming draft.

I don’t know why but a lot of articles are putting Golden Tate’s name out there for trade. 

I’d much rather have Dez than Coleman if that’s where they’re leaning. 

Annnnnd Antonio Brown didn’t report to the Steeler’s facility this morning. Hmmm

4 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Jordan Matthews at Eagles facility. 

Former #eagles WR Jordan Matthews at Eagles facility today. Team needs to sign a WR and he knows the offense. Looks like he may be in uniform this week. @SportsRadioWIP

He should be familiar with the offense/terminology. Is interchangeable if they wanted to create a mismatch inside or out for Agholor/JMatt. Don't have to worry about Ego or him fitting in the locker room, teammates loved him.

I just hope he's healthy? Seems the minute he was traded it's been one thing after another! Maybe all he needs is to get back on the Smoothie Program at the Novacare?

Always felt bad he wasn't around to collect a Ring with the rest of them.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Jordan Matthews is awful hard pass

Yeaaaaa not loving that 

I guess if Alshon is gonna be back in a couple weeks and Jordan gets buried it won’t be so bad.

but rather try and see if any of these unproven wideouts got anything...most of them should have a big edge on speed on Jordan....which is what we need.

Archived