Wideouts: Panic or Perseverance - What to do? [Update: Jordan Matthews Returns]

Kiltman

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Dez sucks. Trade Foles to the 9ers for Marquise Goodwin 

Why trade when you get Dez for nothing?  Literally. 

We could probably get Dez to pay us to play for the Eagles just to get back at Jerruh.  Im telling you, I think he's still got something left in the tank.

45 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

We could probably get Dez to pay us to play for the Eagles just to get back at Jerruh.  Im telling you, I think he's still got something left in the tank.

It's weird to me that people can simultaneously say dak is terrible and never throw for 200+ yards and still say Dez is also terrible and cant produce. Could it be both? maybe. I'd say it's terrible play calling alongside with a bad qb though.

That said I'd say dez at this point is just a worse alshon, but we are pretty desperate right now.

12 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

That doofus doesn't belong anywhere near our locker room. I hope he signs with the skins so we can hit him and make him cry on the sidelines again. 

22 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Actually not a terrible idea

Nah we need to trade Foles to the titans for Corey Davis. Mariota is hot garbage, and the 49ers will probably go full tank mode, take Bosa, and then trot out healthy Jimmy G next year.

The Titans can either pay Mariota a record contract next year, or roll with a guy like Foles, who is better and will cost half as much.

They will probably end up paying Mariota and pretend he's good enough to win a SB with, but what they should do is trade us Corey Davis and a 4th round pick for Foles.

Archived