NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Do we know who's Hard Knocking yet? My guess (if not) is....San Fran.

I thought I had heard a rumor regarding Detroit being the next team on Hard Knocks, but haven't heard anything about it since then, so I'm assuming that may not have been accurate. I know Gruden threw out Detroit as the team that should be on it lol. 

Shanny and Lynch have been pretty adamantly outspoken against Hard Knocks (not that the NFL cares about that, mind you), maybe more so than most teams I think, so I'll be curious how that plays out. 

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

The entire team getting ran on doesn't mean a Corner (who was on the opposite side of the field for a 99-yard run) wasn't putting in effort.

Totally a guy not putting in effort.

Four starters had a lower passer rating against than Ramsey did. Six starters allowed fewer yards per coverage. If that's coming from a lack of effort, you'd still be stupid to not want that production.

38 minutes ago, pwny said:

The entire team getting ran on doesn't mean a Corner (who was on the opposite side of the field for a 99-yard run) wasn't putting in effort.

Totally a guy not putting in effort.

Four starters had a lower passer rating against than Ramsey did. Six starters allowed fewer yards per coverage. If that's coming from a lack of effort, you'd still be stupid to not want that production.

I think he puts the effort in on covering his guy otherwise last year it was inconsistent. If you're winning it probably helps, I don't recall seeing anything in 2017 with a lack of effort.

He's yours, he's good when he puts in effort and I'm cool with him being on someone else's team. We're all happy.

On 24/03/2019 at 7:46 PM, Forge said:

I thought I had heard a rumor regarding Detroit being the next team on Hard Knocks, but haven't heard anything about it since then, so I'm assuming that may not have been accurate. I know Gruden threw out Detroit as the team that should be on it lol. 

Shanny and Lynch have been pretty adamantly outspoken against Hard Knocks (not that the NFL cares about that, mind you), maybe more so than most teams I think, so I'll be curious how that plays out. 

Ah OK. I was just kind of man-crushing on Nick Bosa and Jimmy G to be honest, but Oakland or Detroit makes sense. Especially Oakland with Gruden....

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Ah OK. I was just kind of man-crushing on Nick Bosa and Jimmy G to be honest, but Oakland or Detroit makes sense. Especially Oakland with Gruden....

I feel like the Raiders are going to be 2020 when they move to Vegas. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like the Raiders are going to be 2020 when they move to Vegas. 

Lions doesn't excite me, tbh. Patricia is boring and a punk. Not sure there's many characters on the team either.

(saying this as a Pat fan with the KING punk BB and cyborg players...)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I agree.

How are teams eligible again? You have to finish in the bottom number of teams don't you?

Can't have a new coach. I think you also can't make the playoffs? I forget what other requirements there are. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can't have a new coach. I think you also can't make the playoffs? I forget what other requirements there are. 

You cant have made the playoffs in the last two years or have a new coach. That's it.

I really really hope its not the 49ers