NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

Pats @ Dolphins

Not sure where to find stats on teams coming off a dominant win in a big game, then traveling to a team coming off an embarrassing loss. I do think the Pats will win but I think it'll be closer than a lot of people think. I'd for sure take the 16 or 17 points Vegas is giving the Phins.

10 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Pats @ Dolphins

Not sure where to find stats on teams coming off a dominant win in a big game, then traveling to a team coming off an embarrassing loss. I do think the Pats will win but I think it'll be closer than a lot of people think. I'd for sure take the 16 or 17 points Vegas is giving the Phins.

Completely take the points. IF we somehow manage to win in the swamp, it won't be by much.

2 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Pats @ Dolphins

smart bet is to take the points because that would be the biggest road spread ever covered. That being said it's the Dolphins and seem to be imploding. 19 points is a ton but I think the Patriots are a juggernaut and might take the Fins to the woodshed this year.

22 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

what say you? Dirty or stupid?

That 3rd hit was disgusting.  I could maybe understand if he hit him at the waist/upper body because maybe he didn't know the ball was thrown, but diving at the knee makes it seem like he didn't care regardless.

The 2nd one was cheap, but not that bad.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:31 AM, SkippyX said:

They played really well and if they play like that every week they might go 9-7.

They need to clean things up.

When another QB is off by an inch they are inaccurate. When Rives is off by an inch its a tragedy that means he still did a great job.

WHATIFISM should be on the Rivers Ring of Honor banner when it goes up in whatever stadium in whatever city Spanos has the team in at that time.

When another teams kicker misses fgs "they should of won" when Chargers miss FGs that keep them out of AFCC games, multiple times.. their qb choked. Chargers will be just fine. 

Like i said, whatifisim. Rivers ring of honor will pail in comparison to his HOF bust, so its irrelevant. 

Archived