TNF: Jets vs Browns GDT The Battle of the light weights.

Kiwibrown

Who do you have?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Browns vs Jets

2. 2. How many Ints for Darnold?

I think Baker's story is fascinating.  Always the underdog, always doubted, even up to today.  His own coach has shown absolutely no faith in him since they drafted him (makes me wonder why they did since Hue has always been adamant that Tyrod was THE guy and Baker could get no #1 reps).  Even after Baker CLEARLY changed the entire dynamic of that offense tonight and led them to their first win in two years, Hue is still waffling about who will start next week! 

I dunno, I think Baker is one of those special players that not only has all the tools to win but also just seems to always find success wherever he goes.  Its an intangible thing that you can't really describe, but we all dramatically witnessed whatever "IT" is as soon as the dude walked out on the field.  Tyrod was 4 of 14 for 19 yards for God sake!!!  Baker trots in and immediately moves the offense up and down the field.  It was like the ending of some cheesy Hollywood football film...  

2 hours ago, megatechpc said:

Its funny going back and reading these kinds of early comments now that the game is over.  Its amazing, get rid of Tyrod and put a real QB (albeit a rookie) in there and Haley's play-calling is a million times better!  Whodathunkit???

Tyrod is a QB who sees an open guy and throws it

baker is a QB who anticipates a guy will be open and throws.

taylor would have been perfect for the Browns last year cause that’s the style for Hues offense. Baker is perfect for haleys offense. I think that’s why we saw such a difference between the two QBs

The big question is why the hell the HEAD COACH (after all of OTA's, training camp, preseason and 2.5 regular season games) still refuses to see it???  Everybody on earth already knows that Mayfield is a better QB right now than Tyrod Taylor yet Clueless Jackson is still debating on who to start next week.  I've seen enough of this clown already.  Time to make Haley the HC, Baker the starter, and cut things loose like McVay and Goff have done...

On 9/19/2018 at 10:46 AM, ET80 said:

Let it be known, I'm totally cheering for them in any game they play. (Maybe even against Houston, simply to build this case I'm building against Bill O'Brien). I want them to win, I want those beer lockers opened up, I want the beer to flow for six straight days and nights, like some scene out of a Charlton Heston Bible movie...

I will be watching from a GREAT distance (can not emphasize how far away I will be from that mess - it will be chaos, just utter chaos) and I will be so proud of Hue and that team.

Go Cleveland! 

Enjoy it, guys. I can not be happier for you right now. Drink up, your time is here. :D

Two things:

1. That look - jersey tucked into Zubas/Sweatpants? Fire. HOT FIRE. That dude ain't effin around.

2. This has to be a new weekly tradition, release and catch a possum. They are 1-0 when a fan catches a possum, so there you go.

33 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Two things:

1. That look - jersey tucked into Zubas/Sweatpants? Fire. HOT FIRE. That dude ain't effin around.

2. This has to be a new weekly tradition, release and catch a possum. They are 1-0 when a fan catches a possum, so there you go.

How was there even a possum inside the stadium??? How random that it made it to the stands. 

Archived