TNF: Jets vs Browns GDT The Battle of the light weights.

Kiwibrown

Who do you have?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Browns vs Jets

2. 2. How many Ints for Darnold?

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Tyrod put us in position to win last week in the final two minutes. He was pretty bad or mediocre at best for most of the game but redeemed himself at the end of the fourth quarter.

However, vs. Pittsburgh, we almost won in spite of Tyrod. He was absolute garbage that game.

I'm not denying any of that but the fact remains you were a reliable Kicker away from winning both games. It's an "assumption" that Baker plays both games as well as he did last nights. Albeit a good assumption, an assumption none the less. That's all 

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm not denying any of that but the fact remains you were a reliable Kicker away from winning both games. It's an "assumption" that Baker plays both games as well as he did last nights. Albeit a good assumption, an assumption none the less. That's all 

Totally agree with that.

Our ST as a whole has been an absolute atrocity all season.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Not allowed back.

A - As long the mods allow it, I'll post where I want, how I want, and when I want. I don't need your permission. 

and 

B - The Philly forum is WAAAAAAY better than the Cleveland forum because it lacks posters like you. 

Lastly

C - Glad to see a win. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

2 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

A - As long the mods allow it, I'll post where I want, how I want, and when I want. I don't need your permission. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5958826

B - The Philly forum is WAAAAAAY better than the Cleveland forum because it lacks posters like you. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5051459

C - Glad to see a win. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

and 

Lastly

C - Glad to see a win. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Tyrod didn't have his kick blocked in OT and miss a 35 yarder in New Orleans

Tyrod doesn’t throw ints in both games and we don’t need OT in week one, not to mention the kicker miss only resulted in not going to OT (on the last one)

baker would have had much more impact than not having Zane

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Tyrod doesn’t throw ints in both games and we don’t need OT in week one, not to mention the kicker miss only resulted in not going to OT (on the last one)

baker would have had much more impact than not having Zane

You guys were tied with New Orleans at that point. New Orleans drove down the field after the miss and won the game on a FG.

Archived