Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Wasn’t sure where else to put this, but gimme all the Lamar Jackson in the AFC North that you can. They need to play perfect and maintain a top 3 defense to win. Good luck. 

I was about to say: "The real Lamar Jackson has finally stood up."

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Wasn’t sure where else to put this, but gimme all the Lamar Jackson in the AFC North that you can. They need to play perfect and maintain a top 3 defense to win. Good luck. 

have a hard time imaging the steelers dealing with jackson for 8-10 yr. he'll be a "flash in the pan"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

You mean to tell me the quarterback who can’t throw only scored 3 points in a playoff game and the only way they got those 3 was a turnover? 

Weird. Doesn’t seem likely. 

What you mean -2 passing yards ain’t gonna cut it? 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

You mean to tell me the quarterback who can’t throw only scored 3 points in a playoff game and the only way they got those 3 was a turnover? 

Weird. Doesn’t seem likely. 

he's the 3rd best QB on that team..I think they get more production from RG3 today

What’s really funny to me is that Lamar Jackson saved Harbaughs job. Now, the Ravens are going to be strapped with Jackson and Harbaugh for at least 1 more year. 

That defense better be ready to throw a few shutouts. 

The Ravens handling of the first round baffled me then, but it makes me laugh now. You drafted a TE, to then trade back into the first round to take “your guy” at QB. The Qb is awful at ...ya know, throwing, and the tight end will most likely never reach his drafted potential because of that.