Week 4 | Other Games Thread

IDOG_det

GOTW  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What is the GOTW?

• #22 Texas A&M @ #1 Alabama
    • #3 Clemson @ Georgia Tech
    • #7 Stanford @ #20 Oregon

Can't wait for November to come. That's when many northern schools will be playing "real football" with the onset of cold weather.

Many southern teams haven't played "real football" until they have played in the cold.

25 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Why Clemson insists on running this asinine dual QB system is beyond me.

Why we rotate every position nonstop is beyond me. Play the best players. And at QB that’s clearly Lawrence. 

If Travis Etienne was at a school like Bama, Wisconsin, LSU, or any other school that actually feeds their RB he’d be talked about as one of the best RB of the past decade in CFB. It’s criminal how few touches he gets. His combination of power and explosiveness is unreal. 

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Why on Earth did Richt wait until Miami's season was ended to finally bench Rosier.

i don't think the season's over by any means. whether we beat lsu or not, we only make the playoffs by winning the ACC outright. i don't think the lsu game makes any difference in that situation.

having said that....that's not gonna happen in all likelihood lol, but winning the coastal again and getting a good bowl would be a successful season imo

So I've decided aside from Tua being the #1 overall pick in 2 years, Bama's WR trio will also all go in the first 2 rounds. For a team that's built as a great running team and churning out RBs left and right that has to be disconcerting to the rest of the country.

Archived