2nd Best Cornerback in the League?

mdonnelly21

89 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd best Cornerback in the league?

• A.J Bouye
    • Desmond Trufant
    • Casey Hayward Jr
    • Xavier Rhodes
    • Patrick Peterson
    • Richard Sherman
    • Darius Slay Jr
    • Jimmy Smith
    • Aquib Talib
    • Chris Harris Jr
    • Marshon Lattimore
    • Marcus Peters
    • Other

It's debatable if Ramsey is the best. It changes every year. Whoever was the best last year doesn't have to be the best this year. Because Ramsey, Rhodes and Bouye haven't been that impressive to me thus far. Byron Jones and PP have impressed me this season.

I’m a huge Rhodes fan and wouldn’t trade him for nearly any player in the NFL... love his physical play.

Even if other Vikings fans don’t agree with me, though, I have to say he’s nowhere near the top 2 at this point. He’s been average this year at best. He has a history of too many DPIs and lets up too many slants and hooks. I still wouldn’t trade him for anyone because of his tackling, press ability, strength, and upside on any given play.... but I’m telling you that he doesn’t deserve this over some of the other choices.

7 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Its unfortunate he plays for Detroit because he gets no love whatsoever. He hasn't allowed a guy to top 68 yards yet this year. The guy is an all pro breaking up passes left and right.

Give Slay the pass rush most of these guys mentioned have and there would be a lot more respect going his way. 

Archived