Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

I hate the two inside runs in a situation like that. Do you really think you're going to break through against a Donald/Suh led defense going for a safety?

Safest way to get some breathing room. If you run to the edge, harder to get out of the end-zone if the Rams penetrate. If you throw, you're risking it all.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Safest way to get some breathing room. If you run to the edge, harder to get out of the end-zone if the Rams penetrate. If you throw, you're risking it all.

I honestly think the risk of a stuff on an inside run is greater than the risk of a sack/penalty on a pass play in those situations.

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I hate the two inside runs in a situation like that. Do you really think you're going to break through against a Donald/Suh led defense going for a safety?

They used the wrong RB on that play as well. If you are going to run inside, Ekeler is a better option. With Melvin, he is much better off tackle. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

You wouldn’t run some kind of stick concept down there just to buy you a quick 5?

I think it’s riskier running in that position than using the quick game.

Archived