Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

Anyone else been more impressed by the Rams offense than the Chiefs offense?

Maybe I'm just being blinded by my complete lack of faith in 1st year starting QBs and Andy Reid, and am letting how I think they will look in the future effect how they've look up to this point. 38 pts, 42 pts, 38 pts, all while looking like they take their foot off the gas late, is pretty insane. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like the Rams offense has been stopped since the 2nd half of the Raiders game.

Neither of them have yet to face a very good defense, although 1). for all we know the Chargers are a very good defense and just happened to run into 2 juggernaut offenses early (and Bills game is kind of hard to judge, defenses always struggle with QBs they didn't prep for) and 2). who even are the very good defenses? Doesn't look like there are too many.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Anyone else been more impressed by the Rams offense than the Chiefs offense?

Maybe I'm just being blinded by my complete lack of faith in 1st year starting QBs and Andy Reid, and am letting how I think they will look in the future effect how they've look up to this point. 38 pts, 42 pts, 38 pts, all while looking like they take their foot off the gas late, is pretty insane. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like the Rams offense has been stopped since the 2nd half of the Raiders game.

Neither of them have yet to face a very good defense, although 1). for all we know the Chargers are a very good defense and just happened to run into 2 juggernaut offenses early (and Bills game is kind of hard to judge, defenses always struggle with QBs they didn't prep for) and 2). who even are the very good defenses? Doesn't look like there are too many.

The crazy thing is that the rams offense hasn't fully clicked. gurley hasn’t been gurley. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

The scary thing about this game is the Chargers played a great game on offense with the Rams not having both their top corners and Joyner playing the worst game Ive ever seen him play and Johnson not looking great and the Rams still are going to win by double digit points. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

@Forge you think Niners go offensive heavy this draft or defensive? Hopefully the Dline keeps improving. Buckener looks like trouble. 

Depends on how the positioning pans out, but I have to believe it's going to be a true edge rusher at the top. Particularly given the talent coming out.

Archived