Week 4: VIKINGS (1-1-1) at Rams (3-0)

swede700

Who will pass for more yards in this game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pass for more yards in this game?

Just now, wcblack34 said:

Nope. His 84 million dollar guaranteed contract is going to be the problem. Any team that dedicates that much salary to its QB will always be a flawed team.

The problem is the contracts given out to players that aren’t actually earning them - Barr, Rhodes (this year), Remmers. 

3 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I'm so sick of this team. So damn sick of it. 84 million. Bridgewater and O-Line. Would've been better. We're stuck with this for 3 years. Good job. 

We can't blame this on Cousins.  The whole team was flat.  Not nearly as flat as vs. Buffalo, but, other than Diggs, and Thielen, still playing with lack of confidence and energy. 

Lol, we gonna blame the qb that threw for over 400 yards and 4 touchdowns now? That was all kirks fault that his oline played like 8 year old pop warner players? Kirk did his thing tonight and I’m proud to have him a board. Theilen and Diggs cooked the rams secondary, we just need a better run game. I wish last years oline would come back too.

Just now, SemperFeist said:

What did the contract prevent?

And if you actually think that Bridgewater could do what Cousins did, you’re just not thinking logical. 

He doesn't have to do what Cousins did. But if you can spend some money on an offensive line that can run block and prevent strip sacks on critical drives, you're better off. 

Just now, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

He wasn't. But he lost a dual to Goff.

Aren't you paying him to win those duals?

How many times was Goff pressured and sacked? Yes the Vikings do pay him to win those duals, but when you have suh and the dpoy chasing you down all game it’s pretty tough. Oh and he still had 400+ yards with 4 tds. His oline didn’t deliver

Archived