Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

On 11/1/2017 at 12:55 AM, FourThreeMafia said:

Potential stories for Creed 2, which will supposedly have Dolph Lundgren return as Ivan Drago?  

Im just hoping its not about Adonis and Drago fighting, or fighting his son or protege.   That would seem like a rehash of what they have already done, plus Lundgren is like 60 now....even if he is still in great shape

If they do the Drago story line, its a complete cop out by the writers.

I wish it was around Danny Wheeler and having a rematch from their gym fight.

11 hours ago, buno67 said:

If they do the Drago story line, its a complete cop out by the writers.

A Drago cameo could work if it was as a bitter old man who regretted his past who has a chance encounter with Adonis, but having Drago be a key component of an entire movie seems like it could be risky.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

A Drago cameo could work if it was as a bitter old man who regretted his past who has a chance encounter with Adonis, but having Drago be a key component of an entire movie seems like it could be risky.

From what i read it seems like the plot basically sounds like baby creed vs baby drago. I don’t like that at all, seems too cheap. It would be entertaining and i would watch it but i think they could do so much more

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

From what i read it seems like the plot basically sounds like baby creed vs baby drago. I don’t like that at all, seems too cheap. It would be entertaining and i would watch it but i think they could do so much more

Yeah, that sounds dumb

David Lynch doesn't DESERVE respect when it comes to his version of Dune.  That was something that should have been abandoned before the first scene was filmed. 

Dune has by far been the one book series I've wanted to see a good adaptation to that hasn't received a good adaptation.  If done right, it's going to be amazing.  Can't wait to see who they cast in it. 

Dune has by far been the one book series I've wanted to see a good adaptation to that hasn't received a good adaptation.  If done right, it's going to be amazing.  Can't wait to see who they cast in it. 

I cant help but think Dune would be far better if it was a high budgeted HBO miniseries rather than movie. It seemed like the ideal follow-up on HBO to GOT once that wraps. A similarly ambitious project that would surprise and bring in a great deal of non-Dune book fans, much the same that GOT show did with non-GOT book fans.