Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

On 11/15/2017 at 1:44 PM, RamRod said:

DOjeRZvWkAAEyCh?format=jpg&name=medium

Christian Bale getting ready for his upcoming Richard Cheney biopic.

Crazy how he keeps doing this. Gets really skinny for The Machinist and Rescue Dawn then back to in shape for his Batman movies then to overweight like American Hustle and here.

when i was younger and in better shape, people said i looked like christian bale.

guess i may again.

• Like 2

On 11/15/2017 at 11:44 AM, RamRod said:

DOjeRZvWkAAEyCh?format=jpg&name=medium

Christian Bale getting ready for his upcoming Richard Cheney biopic.

Crazy how he keeps doing this. Gets really skinny for The Machinist and Rescue Dawn then back to in shape for his Batman movies then to overweight like American Hustle and here.

Gee I wonder who the bad guy is gonna be in that movie. :rolls eyes:

So is anybody paying attention to the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailers?  I'm surprised people aren't talking about how much of the plot has already been revealed.  Am I crazy, or does it look like they're rounding up all the dinosaurs due to a series of natural disasters? 

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

So is anybody paying attention to the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailers?  I'm surprised people aren't talking about how much of the plot has already been revealed.  Am I crazy, or does it look like they're rounding up all the dinosaurs due to a series of natural disasters? 

I think its from a volcano erupting, not multiple disasters. Could be wrong tho.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Excellent. Glad I could have seen this movie from the comfort of my couch. Saves me from having to buy a ticket, and cut out all the unnecessary plot crap. Well done.

Thanks for the input, pretentious whiner. 

Two siblings go to an island full of dinosaurs while their parents go through a divorce.  Something goes wrong, a lot of people die/get eaten by dinosaurs, a T-Rex fights velociraptors at the end.  The siblings relative has a powerful position in the park.  An unrelated man helps the siblings while he and his romantic interest seem to get over what held their relationship back. 

Read that plot description back and tell me which one it was, Jurassic World or Jurassic Park.  People don't go to Jurassic World or Jurassic Park movies for the story and plot development and character arcs.  Whiner. 

And if you're complaining about the trailer giving the movie away, don't watch movie trailers.  That's literally as simple as, "If you don't like going blind, don't look at the sun." 

Just now, O'Doyle Rules said:

All those innocent dinosaurs.

I legitimately thought I might hate this movie after seeing that part with them on the cliff, but then I saw some of them swimming up, so I'm just going to assume they all know how to swim well enough to find somewhere safe. 

• Like 1