Who Has The Better Offense? Rams or Chiefs

stl4life07

Chiefs had 90+ more yards and scored 1 more TD than the Rams offense did on the road and with the -3 TO, the Rams had more opportunities (2 because the last TO didn't help the Rams). Rams also benefited from the officials much of the game. Either way both offenses had their way. Rams offense floundered when they needed it to seal the game but the Chiefs gave it right back with a pick and bad play calling prior to that to run down the clock.

I trust the Rams offense more because of QB experience but the Chiefs offense is scarier to face.

3 hours ago, showtime said:

There's no way you actually believe that Sammy Watkins is better than Robert Woods.  Woods is EASILY the superior player.

Pretty crazy how insane that would have sounded a few years ago when they both played for the Bills, but it's true. Woods has continued to excel and progress in this offense and is now on pace for 1,300 yards with excellent efficiency numbers. Just an amzingly smooth, dependable route runner. A throwback to the GSOT days with Bruce/Holt.

Watkins has pretty much stagnated as a receiver since his 2nd year and has now been a bit of a disappointment in two separate high scoring offenses.

4 hours ago, showtime said:

There's no way you actually believe that Sammy Watkins is better than Robert Woods.  Woods is EASILY the superior player.

Yeah he can stay healthy ill give it to him

Watkins takes the offense to another level. A level i dont think Woods gets us too.

21 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Watkins takes the offense to another level. A level i dont think Woods gets us too.

Frankly, if Woods can't get you to that level, Andy Reid isn't using him right. Sean McVay certainly can, though. Woods is a better all around WR than Watkins, and it really isn't close for me. They played in the same offense last year, and Woods put Sammy to shame. Woods has only raised his level of play this year.

9 hours ago, jjab360 said:

Pretty crazy how insane that would have sounded a few years ago when they both played for the Bills, but it's true. Woods has continued to excel and progress in this offense and is now on pace for 1,300 yards with excellent efficiency numbers. Just an amzingly smooth, dependable route runner. A throwback to the GSOT days with Bruce/Holt.

Watkins has pretty much stagnated as a receiver since his 2nd year and has now been a bit of a disappointment in two separate high scoring offenses.

You need to watch the game.

The disappointment with Watkins is only him having missed 2 or 3 games. When he has been playing he has been pretty good.

50 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You’re asking ram Fans to watch the tape. Mmmmk: 

He said he has been a disappointment in TWO separate high scoring offenses. 

My point was he hasn't been a disappointment with the Chiefs.

I am sure you could have figured this out.

2 hours ago, Buckweath said:

He said he has been a disappointment in TWO separate high scoring offenses. 

My point was he hasn't been a disappointment with the Chiefs.

I am sure you could have figured this out.

Respectfully, you're paying him $16 million per year to be on pace for about 800 yards and 5 TDs.

15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Respectfully, you're paying him $16 million per year to be on pace for about 800 yards and 5 TDs.

Overpaid doesn't really mean the same as disappointment, though. He was always going to be third place to Hill and Kelce. Whether that's worth that money is a very valid and reasonable question, but given that it was known, it doesn't really make him a disappointment. He wasn't supposed to be a big producer. His catch rate this year is fantastic, and his yards per catch is fine, he just isn't highly targeted. He's just a piece to make it that much harder to stop us on O. And he's done that. And production wise, he's averaged about 70 total yards per game, in the games he actually played. He's had his usual ~3 games missed due to injury. Missed the Cards game entirely, basically the entire Rams and Broncos games. Otherwise, would've translated to about 1100 yards and 6 TDs, which is more than fine. But, the injuries are part of the package, I suppose.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:48 PM, Chiefer said:

No, this is horribly wrong. Sammy Watkins is nowhere near Robert Woods' level. 

Archived