Week 4 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

Just now, RamRod said:

How often does a team have more than one tie in a season?

Hasn't happened since 73 I think they said, but ties were more commonplace back then. It's never happened in the modern overtime set up 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Remember when Cleveland won the game in the fourth quarter?

I will never forget. If that wasnt rigged it was the most inept display of refereeing I've seen. Let's not forget the fumble return for a TD that was stripped away from them. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

I will never forget. If that wasnt rigged it was the most inept display of refereeing I've seen. Let's not forget the fumble return for a TD that was stripped away from them. 

Or the weak as hell holding call on third down.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

If the NFL has a team with two ties there is a serious issue with the quality of the product.

Why? It's a massive outlier. Hasn't happened in like 45 years. Until it starts happening more often, there's nothing to glean from Cleveland potentially having two ties in the same season. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

To add to this....our HC was too scared to go for it when we have a RB that has a stat line of 3 for 100yrds and 2 TDs....

Archived