NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron is straight TRASH at the FT line end of games. Like straight TRASH. Kuzma with the big offensive rebound though and then Bron got the put back dunk.

If I'm an opposing team in a close game against the Lakers, I'm just fouling LeBron right when he touches the ball. Dude is never going to make both FTs, and there is a good chance he misses both. 

I started calling for hack-a-LeBron a few years ago.  If a coach had the balls to do it...I think it would throw LeBron off and he'd be even worse than normal.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

I started calling for hack-a-LeBron a few years ago.  If a coach had the balls to do it...I think it would throw LeBron off and he'd be even worse than normal.

Like clockwork, he's missing at least one, he just is. First one is always long too. Same thing happened in game 7 against the Dubs, but he ended up rattling the second one in. 

Man, the Bucks have made such significant strides in such a short time. Last year we would've gotten smacked by the Nuggets due to SEGABABA but we dropped another easy 120+ and came out with a 2-2 west trip and a 10-3 record after facing our toughest stretch of the season. We are a force to be reckoned with and the sooner the rest of the NBA comes to grip with that, the better off they'll be. Bring your best effort every time or prepare to get throttled. It's so damn refreshing to have a real head coach for the first time since George Karl.

Edited by beekay414

5 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Honest question: does anyone sign him?  Would an elite defensive team that can mask him pretty well (like Utah) take him?

I feel like someone will roll the dice. Like how Dwight keeps getting signed by middling teams in the East.

Hey, maybe the Wizards sign him. that would be an amazing team in NBA 2k15.