Rodgers vs McCarthy

rocky_rams

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/Article/McCarthy-downplays-comments-from-passionate-Rodgers-122774669/Amp/

So Rodgers saying pack need a better plan. 

Is he right? Is it a little of both Rodgers and McCarthy? Or there really isn’t anything to worry about? 

Pack fans get in here and make some sense out of this 

I don't know what's going in Green Bay but Rodgers has been smack talking the front office alot since he got his big contract. I usually agree with what he says but i think there is no need throw the team under the bus in week 4 because you thought a 22-0 win was embarrassing. He also called out his young WRs in preseason too. 

57 minutes ago, Classic said:

I don't know what's going in Green Bay but Rodgers has been smack talking the front office alot since he got his big contract. I usually agree with what he says but i think there is no need throw the team under the bus in week 4 because you thought a 22-0 win was embarrassing. He also called out his young WRs in preseason too. 

big ben does this

brady is the only guy who is very subtle about it

So Rodgers is mad that Davante Adams didn't get more targets/receptions?  Umm....then why didn't he try and throw the ball his way more then?  

If Adams is what Rodgers says he is then he should have been getting open against the Bills DBs more often and Rodgers should have been looking more his way regardless of game plan.  Doesn't ARod have free roam of the offense to audible into what he likes anyway?   So ya I don't get why he's trashing the game plan here, especially after a 22-0 shutout win :D

Great player but man this guy's an arrogant.......you know what.

I noticed the media using the headline that Rodgers is ripping McCarthy for the bad offense and putting all the blame on others rather than himself. But all Aaron said was that they looked like poop on offense and said Aaron Jones and Davante Adams need the ball more. Then was asked about how they accomplish getting those two the ball more, and he said game plan. 

Ive felt the past two season that Davante needed to be forcefed the ball and that’s on both Rodgers and MM. The Aaron Jones situation, however, is on MM. 

And Drops are absolutely killing the offensive flow right now though. Rodgers has to be frustrated about that. His stats should be quite a bit better than they are. 

2 hours ago, Siv said:

And Drops are absolutely killing the offensive flow right now though. Rodgers has to be frustrated about that. His stats should be quite a bit better than they are. 

Lets be real too. For every drop (There are too many) Rodgers has also had poor throws in big situations. Get both of those cleaned up and this team is 3-1. 

29 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Lets be real too. For every drop (There are too many) Rodgers has also had poor throws in big situations. Get both of those cleaned up and this team is 3-1. 

Oh I agree. Rodgers hasn’t been consistent either. Not being able to practice could be why his timing with the receivers is off. He and the offense have left a lot of yards and points on the field for the third straight week now. As a fan it’s frustrating to watch so I can imagine how Rodgers felt in that presser. 

7 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

big ben does this

brady is the only guy who is very subtle about it

Brees doesn't.  Brees is annoyingly optimistic about everything.  He very rarely doesn't say the politically correct thing.

I think you'll find most Packers fans are just about ready to move on from McCarthy.  Al Davis had a thing about keeping a coach for over a decade, and I think, in most cases, he was right.  Sometimes, it's just better for both parties to go their separate ways.  

7 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Rodgers has frankly had way too much to say given how he’s played. He needs to practice a couple times a week and he needs to sharpen up his delivery because he’s missing throws he makes in his sleep. 

guy is hobbled and the packs are lucky he is even playing

Archived