Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

Just now, Stevein2012 said:

At least Nick Perry found a way to get involved in the game lol

Nick Perry 3 batted passes

Clay a crucial sack

Sackrell a couple of good TFLs

They did just enough to have Gute ignore the position before the trade deadline IMO

Just now, Packer_ESP said:

Nick Perry 3 batted passes

Clay a crucial sack

Sackrell a couple of good TFLs

They did just enough to have Gute ignore the position before the trade deadline IMO

You really think quality pass rushers are just gonna be available during the deadline? The position is what it is this season so they'll have to make due best they can with what they got

Just now, deltarich87 said:

You really think quality pass rushers are just gonna be available during the deadline? The position is what it is this season so they'll have to make due best they can with what they got

Teams like Oakland or Buffalo I could easily see dumping a Jerry Hughes or Bruce Irvin, saves them cap space, opens up spots for young guys on a rebuilding team and they get a pick.

Am I missing something with the Perry jokes? Dude batted three passes, that's the equivalent of three big stops with the potential for more given the nature of batted balls. At least one of those was on a quick pass. Seem like good plays to me. 

1 minute ago, Lodestar said:

Am I missing something with the Perry jokes? Dude batted three passes, that's the equivalent of three big stops with the potential for more given the nature of batted balls. At least one of those was on a quick pass. Seem like good plays to me. 

They're not sacks, so they don't count.

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Teams like Oakland or Buffalo I could easily see dumping a Jerry Hughes or Bruce Irvin, saves them cap space, opens up spots for young guys on a rebuilding team and they get a pick.

Yeah but - if we keep doing this OLB slides inside (read: more like gets caught up inside and gives up contain......) in favor of the ILB coming around the corner to stop the play......what good does it do to increase our outside speed?

6 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Love the law firm of Marquez Valdez- scantling, Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown, and J’mon Moore stepping up. All these guys are gonna be players going forward. The defense is absolutely a different animal with Jiare playing. I’m so done with Brice

I agree. MVS is gonna be a cagey veteran by seasons end and I think EQ's got big play written all over him. The game's not dwarfing either player. They dont appear cowed by it.

Archived