Stock Investing

rickyt31

In the morning I’ll probably take my dog for a walk. Pick up breakfast for my wife and her boyfriend John. Have a cup of coffee and then see if John will let me use the WiFi at my house to check the pre-market action, inevitably I’ll buy a few more shares at open and change my limit order from 42,069.69 to 69,420.69. Then it’s nap time. 

After that I’ll make sure my wife and John get lunch and their 6 hours of alone time at the house for yoga. During that time I’ll visit the neighborhood GameStop and see if they need any help washing the windows or organizing shelves. A Fortune 500 company needs to look the part. 

Than I’ll probably call my mother and make sure her diamond hands are still holding. And after I make dinner for my wife and John, I’ll call it a day… knowing I am one step closer to to seeing my diamond hands turn into a river of cash given directly to me by the hedge funds we all know and hate.

god I love Reddit lmao 

• Like 2