Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

MM said he was ready to go so I don't know what's up

I heard from an unnamed source TT asked MM for a personal favor not to play him because he's trying to prove to Gute that you don't need FAs to win. 

Just now, Toddfather said:

actually I am sorry to question your fandom. Thats not cool. As for our discussion I was simply saying that Jones is never going to be used the way you want him too. Outside of Gurley who is a true no. 1 in this league? I know Jones is the best we have, but Williams isn't bad and Monty has a place. I say it's more scheme than anything. We stall out and get behind. You saw what happens when you just put Jones out there on the safety. This offense is so off balance right now, but it will get better. My argument was always about the length of the season, not an individual game. Right now I think a screen to him could be huge, but now the Rams have awoken. 

You are measured contributor.

The offense lacks explosive players. Williams is a grinder and adds some toughness. As a change of pace behind Aaron Jones every third series, he can be an asset.

Montgomery is a WR pretending to be a RB. He could be an asset in the passing game, but we rarely throw to our RBs so he has no real role.

Why not try and establish your best RB? Fear of wearing him out in a season when the playoffs are no sure thing? Does that make sense?

Archived