The Ultimeat Showdown! Butcher Battle Round 4 and Don't Be Fowl Round 2 posted in OP on 11/08

Dome

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

We were compaing the two? Maybe you were. This was never the debate.

You literally replied to a whole post about how they compare talking about your chicken not being dry.

Then when I said:

2 hours ago, pwny said:

You can slow down or impede the process, but you will always have dryer chicken than that cooked below 150°. It's literally a scientific fact.

you said:

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Well then I’m defying science.

If you weren't comparing the two, get better at context clues.

Just now, ET80 said:

Toss up, ultimately. Ask me tomorrow and I'd probably pick sirloin - but being a man of integrity, honor and humility, I couldn't simply change my vote. 

Okay, so the coin came up wrong so you're wrong. Duly noted.

Shouldn't have been that close, but whateves.

Just now, Dome said:

What are you making with a round that stacks up against a top sirloin or tri tip? Now I gotta know 

edit: maybe someone else picked round, might not have been you

The round deviants were @skywindO2 and @MookieMonstah.

The chuck deviants were @The LBC, @ET80, and @James.   << Keep that in mind ET. You are now on record as having the same tastes as the guy who chose ground friggin' beef over short loin. And who doesn't like barbeque.

46 minutes ago, ET80 said:
53 minutes ago, Woz said:

My problem is I'm lazy.

That's my issue. If I wasn't, I would have won a Nobel Prize along with an EGOT by now and I'd dedicate two hours to making chicken.

Also, fwiw, I don't think it's much effort. You just put some water in the pot, turn on the sous vide, season the food and seal the bag. Toss it in and walk away for 2 hours. Actual effort is like 3 minutes. You can even put all the stuff in the bag when you freeze is and then just take the bag out of the freezer and toss it in the pot. Then go play video games until it's done.

Just now, pwny said:

Also, fwiw, I don't think it's much effort. You just put some water in the pot, turn on the sous vide, season the food and seal the bag. Toss it in and walk away for 2 hours. Actual effort is like 3 minutes. You can even put all the stuff in the bag when you freeze is and then just take the bag out of the freezer and toss it in the pot. Then go play video games until it's done.

Yeah, but I cannot eat it NOW!

(also, I have kids so the idea I could play video games for two hours is absolutely laughable ... as is the idea they could wait that long :D )

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pwny said:

You literally replied to a whole post about how they compare talking about your chicken not being dry.

Then when I said:

you said:

If you weren't comparing the two, get better at context clues.

Everything I’ve said was in protest to your initial stance that everyone else’s chicken is dry. That includes mine. Your stance wasn’t “ok, I mean dryer than this” until after you’d already taken your first indefensible position ;) if you wanna change your stance later that’s fine, but I’m still coming at your first one cause it’s bogus. 

you also said you enjoy chicken as much as beef so I have no idea why were even arguing after that. Lol Like getting into it with a homeless dude that keeps ranting about ducks being spies. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Everything I’ve said was in protest to your initial stance that everyone else’s chicken is dry. That includes mine. Your stance wasn’t “ok, I mean dryer than this” until after you’d already taken your first indefensible position ;) if you wanna change your stance later that’s fine, but I’m still coming at your first one cause it’s bogus. 

It was literally the context of the first post. 

Read that as many times you need. Eventually you'll see how the entire post is a comparison of the two.

Since I'm going to be away for tonight and tomorrow, standings:

BEEF
  #1: Short Loin v.
Ground Beef
#2: Rib v.
Round
#3: Brisket v.
Flank/Plate
#4: Sirloin v.
Chuck
TOTAL 30 29 29 30
HI SEED 28 27 26 27
HI % 93% 93% 90% 90%
LO SEED 2 2 3 3
LO % 7% 7% 10% 10%

PORK
  #1: Shoulder vs.
Butt et al.
#2: Sausage (Bulk) vs.
Tenderloin
#3: Ribs vs.
Loin
#4: Belly vs.
Sausage (Links)
TOTAL 29 29 29 29
HI SEED 20 13 25 20
HI % 69% 45% 86% 69%
LO SEED 9 16 4 9
LO % 31% 55% 14% 31%

5 hours ago, Dome said:
5 hours ago, pwny said:

Enjoy your dry chicken, loser.

My chicken is never dry. You must suck at cooking even with the stick that does it for you.

That’s all you need pwny... that’s all you need.