The Ultimeat Showdown! Butcher Battle Round 4 and Don't Be Fowl Round 2 posted in OP on 11/08

Dome

Just now, Dome said:

I sure do. Every ******* time 

At least that’s cleared up.

But really, If that’s what got you riled up and into an argument, it’s a good thing it was you and not me that made the post before that one. Can’t imagine how fervently you’d argue over being called a Gollum.  ?

1 hour ago, fretgod99 said:

I don’t know what the hell is going on here, but pretty sure the answer is brisket for ever and for always. Burnt ends are also acceptable.

Totes not what I was going to ask.

Need you to take a look at @James selection. As a horse lawyer, you're familiar with the term "mercy killing". You know, when you gotta take a horse to the glue factory.

Given James' response, would a mercy killing be applicable? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

At least that’s cleared up.

But really, If that’s what got you riled up and into an argument, it’s a good thing it was you and not me that made the post before that one. Can’t imagine how fervently you’d argue over being called a Gollum.  ?

Lol I’m not worked up at all.

im legitimately confused on how you’ve convicted yourself I’m claiming my chicken is somehow juicer or better than another when I’ll I’ve said was “it’s juicy” “it’s plenty juicy” and the like. It was not a comparison of the two and everything I said was about my chicken and the way I cook it. 

If you thought I was literally claiming to defy science and there was absolutely no tongue in cheek or facetiousness to that post whatsoever I’m sorry. Furthermore, if you thought me saying my chicken was juicy was somehow a discredit to the juiciness of your chicken I’m sorry for that misunderstanding, but it’s not what I said.

when you tell a man his chicken is dry when it’s not, he’s coming after you. Street rules.

Also if you took my Gollum comment as an attempt at an insult, well, I don’t know what to do about that either. I just imagined you standing shirtless over the kitchen sink eating a sopping wet chicken breast. And that’s not a judgement, it’s a fine pass time.

Also, also, if you DID attempt to insult me I’d rat you out in no time flat. I got webby on a friggin leash with that @ 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Totes not what I was going to ask.

Need you to take a look at @James selection. As a horse lawyer, you're familiar with the term "mercy killing". You know, when you gotta take a horse to the glue factory.

Given James' response, would a mercy killing be applicable? 

Yes. No idea what post you’re talking about, but still yes.

I mean, I love @James; he’s great! Still yes.

Also, why bother with the mercy stuff? If you’re gonna do it, do it right.

Finally, idgaf what the question is, my answer is still the right answer.

On 10/18/2018 at 9:44 PM, James said:

Got a feeling you guys won't like my taste in meat (or food in general) but I'm an American so I feel the need to have my voice heard.

Matchup 1 - Ground Beef
Matchup 2 - idk what these are
Matchup 3 - Pass
Matchup 4 - Beef Chuck (this is like ground chuck, right?)
Matchup 5-8 - I don't like pork

Hope this was helpful :)

@fretgod99 I believe this is what the alien in the basket is referring to...

Also, having to return and see these answers again, it also pains me deeply like digging up old memories right before having to put down a beloved pet.

Edited by jonu62882

15 hours ago, Dome said:

Lol I’m not worked up at all.

im legitimately confused on how you’ve convicted yourself I’m claiming my chicken is somehow juicer or better than another when I’ll I’ve said was “it’s juicy” “it’s plenty juicy” and the like. It was not a comparison of the two and everything I said was about my chicken and the way I cook it. 

If you thought I was literally claiming to defy science and there was absolutely no tongue in cheek or facetiousness to that post whatsoever I’m sorry. Furthermore, if you thought me saying my chicken was juicy was somehow a discredit to the juiciness of your chicken I’m sorry for that misunderstanding, but it’s not what I said.

when you tell a man his chicken is dry when it’s not, he’s coming after you. Street rules.

Also if you took my Gollum comment as an attempt at an insult, well, I don’t know what to do about that either. I just imagined you standing shirtless over the kitchen sink eating a sopping wet chicken breast. And that’s not a judgement, it’s a fine pass time.

Also, also, if you DID attempt to insult me I’d rat you out in no time flat. I got webby on a friggin leash with that @ 

Pro-tip: if we ever get into a discussion about Jalen Ramsey vs Marshon Lattimore, and I post a bunch how I believe Ramsey is better and then finish with “get that trash out of here”, I’m not actually calling Lattimore trash. It’s a hyperbolic statement; just as the Gollum statement was, just as the comment I wrote that finished with ‘loser’ was. Hope that clears this up.

20 minutes ago, mike23md said:

How in the blue hell is there so much pork but no Lamb or Veal. WTF is this all about. Buffalo and Gator are also good. I am befuddled at the oversight of this meat committee and the braketology behind this. 

Who can I sue for this outright ignorance!

Read all the rules and upcoming brackets before your lawsuit gets thrown out! I got the judge in my back pocket.

• Like 1