Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

12 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Imma need a recipe or location to try..

I don't have a recipe but the place I used to work made them that way in the cafe.  

Sausage Gravy, Egg, Bacon, green peppers, and something else. Probably the best thing I ever ate at work.  

18 minutes ago, JDD said:

I don't have a recipe but the place I used to work made them that way in the cafe.  

Sausage Gravy, Egg, Bacon, green peppers, and something else. Probably the best thing I ever ate at work.  

Eggs bb that’s the ticket, just crack them on top and bake them. 

The best part.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah my wife makes it. Im not a huge fan of any sort of pizza that doesnt include red sauce. Ive tried pizza with BBQ sauce, buffalo sauce, ect but its only good for like 1 slice. I cant eat more than 1 maybe 2 slices.

This is a good take. 

Don't eff with perfection IMO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Have you guys had the Kroger $1 pizza that you put in a microwave? Good stuff.

Probably worth it, Ive tried to stop ordering delivery pizza. The other night we ordered 1 large pepperoni pizza, 1 order of cheesy bread and a 2 liter. The total after tip, tax and delivery fee was $42. 

Might be the last time I order delivery pizza again when I can get 5x as many pizzas at Costco or Kroger for the same price and just stick them in the freezer until we need them.

49 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Probably worth it, Ive tried to stop ordering delivery pizza. The other night we ordered 1 large pepperoni pizza, 1 order of cheesy bread and a 2 liter. The total after tip, tax and delivery fee was $42. 

Might be the last time I order delivery pizza again when I can get 5x as many pizzas at Costco or Kroger for the same price and just stick them in the freezer until we need them.

Like the only pizza my 5yr old will eat is the Red Barron Frozen cheese pizza. I believe its only like $3 and its not bad either 

38 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Like the only pizza my 5yr old will eat is the Red Barron Frozen cheese pizza. I believe its only like $3 and its not bad either 

Was just going to post this.

Can't Red Baron for the price.

Toss on some extra toppings and your good to go.

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

Seems that we just had another jumper off the Hilliard bridge.

Wondering why these events are not reported as news?

Also wondering whether humans are the only species that commit suicide?

Good news!

It was a she and EMS talked her down.

• Like 1