Week 8 GDT

SBLIII

That's the character of the Rams.  Held scoreless in the first quarter and Goff got roughed up a bit to start the game.  100% a game they lose last season, but they found a way to win.  This team is not only really good, but they have confidence and every single player on that roster believes. 

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Rams having absolutely no discernible added HFA beyond making you travel is the one saving grace for the rest of the NFC, because they will almost certainly get the 1 seed... Would be that much more daunting if a team like Saints or Packers were the one's having this kind of season that had them looking like a 1 seed lock.

Simply not true. It was at worst 80/20 in favor of Rams fans for week 2 against the Cards.

Just now seeing some of the tweets that Packers fans are hurling at Ty Montgomery... wow.

Scum of the earth, that's all I can say.  It's times like that I genuinely wish Twitter had the integrity to force people to use their real identities when signing up for accounts and those identities could be transmitted to the teams so that those individuals could be blacklisted.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Just now seeing some of the tweets that Packers fans are hurling at Ty Montgomery... wow.

Scum of the earth, that's all I can say.  It's times like that I genuinely wish Twitter had the integrity to force people to use their real identities when signing up for accounts and those identities could be transmitted to the teams so that those individuals could be blacklisted.

Yup... really something very poisonous.

Guess the same was said to that Williams PR/KR for San Fran in 2011 and Pharoh Cooper last year. 

10 hours ago, El ramster said:

Guess we got bad Kirk tonight. This is what he was famously known for in Wash.. Games like this.

He giveth and he taketh.

Kirk was fine. He outplayed that relic at QB in New Orleans. Receivers lost us the game.

11 hours ago, El ramster said:

Guess we got bad Kirk tonight. This is what he was famously known for in Wash.. Games like this.

He giveth and he taketh.

Bruce Alan has done some real stupid things while at the Redskins.  Letting go of Cousins ranks up there and then some.  With Cousins and this D right now we would be in the conversation for at least the NFC championship game.  With Smith I will not be surprised if we don't lose the division and don't even make it to the playoffs.

Archived