THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

44 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@candyman93 ain’t lyin’ @Mind Character, you did talk hella ish about Hue not being the issue.

I’m gonna piggyback on candy’s post just because I want you to finally acknowledge after two years of arguing about Hue that I was right all along.

C’mon Mind, it’s time.

do-it.gif 

Mind’s admittance deserves it’s own thread IMHO. And per typical Mind fashion, 6,000 words about how wrong he was.

Only then may we say the Prodigal Son has returned to us. 

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We’re either rolling with what we have or we’ll have an all new staff imo.

I can’t see any way in which you keep the band together and just add a new HC.  Maybe Arians, but that’s about it.  As @buno67 pointed out, it wouldn’t take much for a couple losses to potentially divide a locker room if Williams is still on staff.

Yep. If we now go from Jimmy Truckstop forcing together Odd Couple coach/GM pairings to Dorsey forcing together Odd Couple coach/coordinator pairings, all of my optimism about us finally getting it right will be out the window. If Greggg and Kitchens keep this train rolling and Dorsey deciding he's their guys to roll with (without even a peep from Haslam) I'm fine with that. Or if we bring in a Lincoln Riley or Toub or whoever and let them pick their guys and install their system, I'm fine with that, too. Williams and Kitchens are doing what Hue and Haley could and should have done the whole time, but they aren't working irreplaceable miracles. We have a competitive roster, and now we are playing competitive ball. 

@LETSGOBROWNIES @candyman93 @NateDawg

You guys are literally the worst with @'ing me with this foolery ... hahaha

It aggravates me that I've been typecast as some knuckle dragging Hue-apologists when all along I've been making nuanced points with contextual analysis about Hue that included my own harsh criticisms of him as well.

I've spent countless posts pointing out legit criticisms versus illegitimate criticisms of Hue, as well as providing evidenced-based analysis of the organizational plans/decision-making context around Hue's personal failings, and. I've done all this to no avail.

I've come to realize that this forum is not a place for contextualized opinion or analysis but instead mostly an echo chamber for popular sentiment much like the twitter, youtube comment, and internet reactionary-isms.

If people believe my opinion was just "it's not Hue's fault"... I just don't give a f*ck enough to explain how you're completely wrong.

So, in response I'll just say I simply don't give a sh*t as nothing I'll say registers with anyone as the long, non-quality posts must have just been always too non-quality for anyone to grasp or read.

One interesting thing is to see how Baker's failings have all been attributed to Hue as opposed to being a result of the collective coaching of the playcaller offensive coordinator Todd Haley, the Head Coach then Hue Jackson, the QB coach Ken Zampese, and/or to a lesser extent the OL play/coaching.

With the Hue stuff, I don't care to rehash or repost or relink numerous lengthy posts where I broke down the legit versus the illegitimate criticisms of Hue,  where I outlined Hue's clear mistakes as well as the organizational planned failures that ALWAYS lead to coaches and young players unraveling, the posts where I detailed how such tanking plans and the losing that comes with it kills all belief and confidence in the head coaches voice in the minds of the players, fans, and media especially if that HC is a primary coordinator, the posts where I actually broke down full game playcalling and attributing poor playcalling when it was deserved versus times when it was not instead of just assuming it was all terrible, the posts where I broke down and analyzed the roster make-up year 1 (ray horton 34 rookie team versus Kessler ricardo louis cam erving offense) through year 2's composition of the Hue Jackson era and compared it to historical analogues of winning versus losing teams,, how Hue took all the blame in 2016 but criticized players in pressers in 2017 as he allowed the weight of losing to undue him, etc... etc... etc...

I wish you all well in your internet enjoyment.

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

It aggravates me that I've been typecast as some knuckle dragging Hue-apologists when all along I've been making nuanced points with contextual analysis about Hue that included my own harsh criticisms of him as well.

I've spent countless posts pointing out legit criticisms versus illegitimate criticisms of Hue, as well as providing evidenced-based analysis of the organizational plans/decision-making context around Hue's personal failings, and. I've done all this to no avail.

I've come to realize that this forum is not a place for contextualized opinion or analysis but instead mostly an echo chamber for popular sentiment much like the twitter, youtube comment, and internet reactionary-isms.

If people believe my opinion was just "it's not Hue's fault"... I just don't give a f*ck enough to explain how you're completely wrong.

So, in response I'll just say I simply don't give a sh*t as nothing I'll say registers with anyone as the long, non-quality posts must have just been always too non-quality for anyone to grasp or read.

One interesting thing is to see how Baker's failings have all been attributed to Hue as opposed to being a result of the collective coaching of the playcaller offensive coordinator Todd Haley, the Head Coach then Hue Jackson, the QB coach Ken Zampese, and/or to a lesser extent the OL play/coaching.

With the Hue stuff, I don't care to rehash or repost or relink numerous lengthy posts where I broke down the legit versus the illegitimate criticisms of Hue,  where I outlined Hue's clear mistakes as well as the organizational planned failures that ALWAYS lead to coaches and young players unraveling, the posts where I detailed how such tanking plans and the losing that comes with it kills all belief and confidence in the head coaches voice in the minds of the players, fans, and media especially if that HC is a primary coordinator, the posts where I actually broke down full game playcalling and attributing poor playcalling when it was deserved versus times when it was not instead of just assuming it was all terrible, the posts where I broke down and analyzed the roster make-up year 1 (ray horton 34 rookie team versus Kessler ricardo louis cam erving offense) through year 2's composition of the Hue Jackson era and compared it to historical analogues of winning versus losing teams,, how Hue took all the blame in 2016 but criticized players in pressers in 2017 as he allowed the weight of losing to undue him, etc... etc... etc...

tl;dr

If there were countless posts, surely someone here would remember them, or would be easy to find in your post history.

All I remember was the crap you gave me for calling Hue a fraud and the worst coach in history.

Which he indeed was, and you were 100% wrong on.

There is no nuance involved with being a fraud, and no context other than the worst record in the history of the NFL.

@Mind Character you made some legitimate points and backed off your hard stance shortly before he got canned. I just want a direct stance on whether he was a source of turmoil and deflection, deserved to be fired, and a bad head coach. We are all aware of Haley’s shortcomings as well, but Hue had ample chances running things and is the HC that insisted on a veteran QB, etc. The list goes on. In short, whether he was an issue and in the end deserved to be fired. 

48 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

tl;dr? @LETSGOBROWNIES

Point 1 - screw you guys

Point 2 - Hue sucked, I meant it all a long but you didn’t read my post properly, I was over here playing 4D Chess, while you knuckle dragging mouth breathers were playing checkers 

I think I nailed it

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

tl;dr? @LETSGOBROWNIES

Point 1 - screw you guys

Point 2 - Hue sucked, I meant it all a long but you didn’t read my post properly, I was over here playing 4D Chess, while you knuckle dragging mouth breathers were playing chess 

I think I nailed it

Mind would never say such things to me, he respects me far too much for being right about a Hue all this time.

Because everyones ripping mind 

@Mind Character I almost never read your entire post. I just pick and choose what I want to respond too. But rarely ever do because I know your response is going to be a term paper in gender studies by a gender fluid 22 year old him/her on why there’s more then 2 genders. There I said it. 

Archived