THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Can we stop comparing dicks for Christ sakes. You’re both small there done see that easy. We’re finally winning and have some semblance of a franchise QB and guys want to whip out the rulers now. Lol 

I'm done... lol....

I logged on to the Forum for the first time in a long time and had 5 @'s ... the rebuttals are out of the system...

My internet length is two inches....... from the ground....

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

What was I exactly way off about in said analysis (below) that you are referring to?

If I said Sam Darnold should've been taken over Baker, but believed that Baker would be the clear best QB in year 1 and Darnold would have a historically bad year 1 how is that wrong?

Thanks for quoting the entire original post again 😂. Inadvertent trolling of forum 10/10.

And honestly, it seems like you pretty much overstated every criticism about Baker. He has looked great at pretty much everything, including moving around the pocket and making those wow throws. You gave him -4 points for some old nonsense that he had clearly already been harnessing as a positive. He uses that chip to win. If anything, he should have got + 4 points for his 🔥, not -4 like he was some emotional wimp or something.

Everything he is doing right now is because of that fire and tenacity that you were calling emotional immaturity. Baker if he stays healthy is going to be one of the all-time greats. Book it.

And you can play both sides all you want, but the majority of us clearly remember your mockery over the idea that he is a leader being worth much. Heck, your mockery of Dorsey seemed rooted in serious mistrust in his ability to pick the right QB, that he would set this franchise back by missing on the generational Darnold (it turns out other people remember your posts too).

Just because you put some long post in where you give Baker some leadership points doesn't erase the fact that it was clear that you thought the idea of taking him because he was a leader was a joke in itself, that he clearly wasn't the guy. We all remember that. You didn't trust his system either. You quoting a few of your 10 zillion posts doesn't change the general temperature of your takes on Baker. It's fine that you were wrong about him, but come on you were wrong about him.

And the post you just made will IMO be proven wrong as well. I expect you to have another hedgehog excuse, though. I look forward to this time next year when Darnold still doesn't seem to have it and you are quoting a bunch of your old posts that say Darnold could totally bust because you acknowledge his propensity to turn the ball over. I mean, the kid is so young, right?

It just seems like you are a filibustering, that you will argue until the end of time with people while not giving an inch when you are incorrect.

FTR: Bradley Chubb is better than I thought he'd be, I thought Corbett was a good pick at the time & Callaway was the best receiver in the draft (still might improve, but so far not as good as I thought they'd be) and was ticked that we didn't trade down and grab Ward (greedy mock drafter in me). Those are things I was wrong about in this draft alone.

Sure we're maybe jumping the gun, but I'm 100% on Baker; either got it or don't.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Tayne, I thought you were Mind just by the size of the ... post. 

Just an FYI though, it’s quicker to make your point no one is going to read by quoting a long past post of yourself to really drive it home. 

You know you savored each succulent word with a deep shudder from the core of your being.

14 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Thanks for quoting the entire original post again 😂. Inadvertent trolling of forum 10/10.

And honestly, it seems like you pretty much overstated every criticism about Baker. He has looked great at pretty much everything, including moving around the pocket and making those wow throws. You gave him -4 points for some old nonsense that he had clearly already been harnessing as a positive. He uses that chip to win. If anything, he should have got + 4 points for his 🔥, not -4 like he was some emotional wimp or something.

Everything he is doing right now is because of that fire and tenacity that you were calling emotional immaturity. Baker if he stays healthy is going to be one of the all-time greats. Book it.

And you can play both sides all you want, but the majority of us clearly remember your mockery over the idea that he is a leader being worth much. Heck, your mockery of Dorsey seemed rooted in serious mistrust in his ability to pick the right QB, that he would set this franchise back by missing on the generational Darnold (it turns out other people remember your posts too).

Just because you put some long post in where you give Baker some leadership points doesn't erase the fact that it was clear that you thought the idea of taking him because he was a leader was a joke in itself, that he clearly wasn't the guy. We all remember that. You didn't trust his system either. You quoting a few of your 10 zillion posts doesn't change the general temperature of your takes on Baker. It's fine that you were wrong about him, but come on you were wrong about him.

And the post you just made will IMO be proven wrong as well. I expect you to have another hedgehog excuse, though. I look forward to this time next year when Darnold still doesn't seem to have it and you are quoting a bunch of your old posts that say Darnold could totally bust because you acknowledge his propensity to turn the ball over. I mean, the kid is so young, right?

It just seems like you are a filibustering, that you will argue until the end of time with people while not giving an inch when you are incorrect.

FTR: Bradley Chubb is better than I thought he'd be, I thought Corbett was a good pick at the time & Callaway was the best receiver in the draft (still might improve, but so far not as good as I thought they'd be) and was ticked that we didn't trade down and grab Ward (greedy mock drafter in me). Those are things I was wrong about in this draft alone.

Sure we're maybe jumping the gun, but I'm 100% on Baker; either got it or don't.

Man... I really wish you could hear me though...lol

I'm really not trying to play both sides at all, or misrepresent my analysis and opinions as if I thought Baker was the best QB in the draft. I absolutely unequivocally did not.

But I'm merely correcting the record to the reality of my opinions/assessments when people are @'ing me every time Baker does something great and misrepresenting what I said in the pre-draft process with false impressions as if I thought Baker would not be a really successful QB in the league, or that I hated Baker Mayfield as a prospect in every regard, as well as didn't like a lot of his Quarterbacking ability and didn't think it was pro-bowl caliber, or elite enough to make him an elite prospect that I liked a lot less than another elite prospect (Darnold).

I trolled hard every chance I got b/c I knew that we were selecting Baker and wanted to entertain myself throughout the draft process on the internet... posting memes of him dancing.. making leader of men jokes... talking the coming apocalypse...using old engllsh, but I figured I posted in-depth quality analysis of his virtues enough such that my opinion of him as the 11th overall prospect in the draft and repeated pro-bowl caliber QB would still come through.

My real criticisms of Baker were as follows: 1.) I did not see the Elite anticipation throwing with inside pressure required to be HOFer caliber in the NFL, 2.) My belief that he had to be in a quick rhythm spread passing scheme to have elite success, and 3.) Emotional immaturity concerns..

I thought Darnold would also struggle mightily year 1... as well as year 2 the first half of the year, but by the 2nd half of year 2 and year 3 I thought Darnold would start to separate himself as the clear best... I said that repeatedly... not as a hedge, but b/c it was what I believe...

Projecting how good a prospect will be along 1 year; 3 year; 5 year; 10 year time course is an essential part scouting.

That I had my own opinions on time course evaluations is not hedging... but a level of specificity in my assessment.

We shall see how these turn out over time... as things stand Baker being the best and Darnold struggling mightily is as expected... time will tell if Baker remains the top of the class... things look very promising for that to happen at this time...

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Man... I really wish you could hear me though...lol

I'm really not trying to play both sides at all, or misrepresent my analysis and opinions as if I thought Baker was the best QB in the draft. I absolutely unequivocally did not.

But I'm merely correcting the record to the reality of my opinions/assessments when people are @'ing me every time Baker does something great and misrepresenting what I said in the pre-draft process with false impressions as if I thought Baker would not be a really successful QB in the league, or that I hated Baker Mayfield as a prospect, as well as didn't like a lot of his Quarterbacking ability and think it was pro-bowl caliber.

I trolled hard every chance I got b/c I knew that we were selecting Baker and wanted to entertain myself throughout the draft process on the internet... posting memes of him dancing.. making leader of men jokes... talking the coming apocalypse...using old englsh, but I figured I posted in-depth enough about him such that my opinion of him as the 11th overall prospect and pro-bowl caliber QB would still come through.

My real criticisms of Baker were as follows: 1.) Elite anticipation throwing with inside pressure, 2.) Having to be in a quick rhythm spread passing scheme to have elite success, and 3.) Emotional immaturity concerns..

I thought Darnold would also struggle year 2 the first half of the year, but by year 3 would be the clear best... I said that repeatedly... not as a hedge, but b/c it was what I believe...

Projecting how good a prospect will be along 1 year; 3 year; 5 year; 10 year time course is an essential part scouting.

That I had my own opinions on time course evaluations is not hedging... but a level of specificity in my assessment.

We shall see how these turn out over time... as things stand Baker being the best and Darnold struggling mightily is as expected.

Tl;dr. 

Why do you keep bashing Baker and saying he’s the worst QB you’ve ever seen though? I can’t agree with you. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10417011

Kiss the ring and maybe he will forgive you. 

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Tl;dr. 

Why do you keep bashing Baker and saying he’s the worst QB you’ve ever seen though? I can’t agree with you. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10417011

Kiss the ring and maybe he will forgive you. 

But what of my on-going treason with King Sam of Clemente??

My... what big leader of men hands he has...

Archived