Broncos finalizing trade Demaryius Thomas to Texans for 4th rounder

49erurtaza

24 minutes ago, Forge said:
26 minutes ago, ET80 said:

More thoughts coming soon.

Don't you threaten me, good sir! 

Too late. xD

I was really expecting Desean Jackson, as he's a better fit for the hole that Will Fuller has, but Thomas has a skillset that could work well next to Hopkins. Another big bodied target for Deshaun Watson never hurts either - maybe the red zone issues are dealt with now.

Also - given the existing contract, I think the Texans aren't viewing Will Fuller as a requirement to next season. The decision to pick up his 5th year is this upcoming off-season, and I doubt it's picked up.

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Can't wait to see what Courtland Sutton does in a bigger role. 

I'd be more bullish on him in the immediate future if it wasn't Case Keenum trying to throw him the football. Personally don't think that passing offense is good enough to satisfy two receivers, and I think for the immediate time being, Sanders is the receiver that offense will continue to roll through. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'd be more bullish on him in the immediate future if it wasn't Case Keenum trying to throw him the football. Personally don't think that passing offense is good enough to satisfy two receivers, and I think for the immediate time being, Sanders is the receiver that offense will continue to roll through. 

True, though I foresee Sanders receiving more attention from defenses and Sutton being the main man in the redzone.  

7 minutes ago, MakeDenverGreatAgain said:

With Elway's draft record, their crop will be another long list of people that aren't in the league entering their third year. 

There’s no feasible way to mess up on four 7ths, guy

Archived