Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

We only have one computer that runs game pass. 

I'll have to shift it off the best connection to the net.

That definitely complicates it a little more than you had made it seem. xD Should have a backup plan in place though for the future.

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Girl I’ve been talking to is 20 which is 6 years under me. Kinda weird thinking she was in 6th grade when I graduated but I guess at a certain age, age difference stops mattering lol

18 v 12 is alot different than 26 v 20 lol Although the biggest hangup might be she cant drink at a bar/dinner whatever with you

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

Girl I’ve been talking to is 20 which is 6 years under me. Kinda weird thinking she was in 6th grade when I graduated but I guess at a certain age, age difference stops mattering lol

Mine for 3 months a year is 12 years younger than me.

Age difference never stops mattering. It just flips meaning to it becoming the goal to go young as legally allowed. lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 8:41 PM, skywindO2 said:

My cousin popped up on Hinge. Seeing a family member on a dating app isn't I ever thought about happening but it kinda creeped me out. At the same time,  I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. 

I saw a girl once on a dating site 4-5 years ago and it was someone that my buddy was dating. Without knowing the last time she was online though it was kind of a tough spot to be in since you can't tell if she was cheating on my friend. Still hella awkward

• Like 1