Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

Just now, tyler735 said:

Calling us (saints fans) scrubs isn't looking to incite? Saying my tampon fell out because I didn't want to do a sig bet isn't looking to incite in the Rams forum? Please..

Pretty sure you said things to friend.. And lots but if you’ want to cry Wolfe be it. 

my gawd Rams better score this drive. 

We have to score here. Get a great return. Still lots of time left. Rams better continue its legendary half time adjustments.

Looks like it's 100% on the offense today. Go home, defense. You are trash. And lol at the morons at PFF trying to claim John Johnson is a top safety. It would also be nice if they would have the defender covering Kamara jam the f out of him when he tries to escape the backfield. You can't keep giving him those free releases.

Just now, tyler735 said:

Calling us (saints fans) scrubs isn't looking to incite? Saying my tampon fell out because I didn't want to do a sig bet isn't looking to incite in the Rams forum? Please..

If you don't report stuff, I can't see it.

So I can't speak to the stuff that I don't see.  However, you keep trying to move past the fact that YOU made a post that very intently trolled - the fact that you felt a need to go back and edit in more made that intent crystal clear.  What other people do doesn't justify what you did.  You weren't issued a warning, just noted to cut it off.  I've told Rammy in the past to knock it off when he gets out of hand.

Archived